Thread: New Godmode

Thanks

New Godmode

So, I use the godmode hack, and it works wonderful but it gets really irritating how I get kicked so often. Yes, I know, beggars can't be choosers, but does anyone know where I can find the godmode hack that makes it so the bullets just pass through you? Yes, it exists, I saw a guy yesterday who literally stood still and all the bullets went right through him without him taking any damage whatsoever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    listen dude u need slight damage i mean a 10% if not other ppl will report it if the damage nt occur. and thats make server re update..atleast u r happy with it geting drops na?

Thanks
    Well limit the amount of hits that you take. I personally do not use god mode but I tried it just to see what it did on a random account and it was pretty interesting. if you play as a ranged character and play more aggressively but still in the bounds of normal logical strategy it should work really well and your chances of getting reported goes down because you are not overdoing it. I know several people that could have been using godmode but because they were not doing crazy things you could not specifically tell. ( And if you can't specifically tell the odds of being reported goes way down) a better "godmode" would be a limit to how much damage you take. Like instead of taking 50-100 damage from gods you take 5-10. If that were possible it would still be very useful tho you would not be totally immune.
    Last edited by MindlessChaos; 04-10-2012 at 08:50 PM. Reason: spelling :/