TalkingBattlefield heroes Account

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Battlefield heroes Account
Account link
Player Profile - Free Shooter Game - Online shooter - Battlefield Heroes
TWO lvl 30s(highest), rest are 24, 14 and 12 lvl players
I will let you check out the account via Teamviewer if you want to check before you buy.

I have spent over $230 dollars on this account. I will recheck it and let you know the exact amount.
ALL ITEMS I EVER PURCHASED ON MY HEROES are below in a document(long list!)!!!
bfh items

Shoot me any offers below.
how much are you looking for?
accepting trades?
Quote Originally Posted by nutshotter View Post
how much are you looking for?
accepting trades?
Not quite looking to trade but I am sincerely hoping ~$80. Also What do you have for trades. I like to hear what you have to offer/
i can offer an origin with battlefield3 and maybe another game
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us