Zolferno's CoD Black Ops Trainer V1.9 Zombies / Campagin - All Hacks For Blops Includ

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
Zolferno's CoD Black Ops Trainer V1.9 Zombies / Campagin - All Hacks For Blops Includ
Hi Guys,

Well I have now finally created THE ULTIMATE trainer for Black Ops Zombies and Campaign, It includes all hacks in game that you would possibly want I left out the no bullet holes and no gun sounds hack as it is completely pointless :P . This will be my last release for this version of Black Ops until the game updates. RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.

New Features:
Edit Player Head Shots & Kills For All 4 Players
No Reload For All 4 Players
Give Special Weapons E.g Death Machine To All 4 Players And Can Choose What Weapon Slots They Go Into, Players must switch between slots to see the weapons
All features like no clip,floating dead melee range, also fast trigger works for all players online now and pretty much all features do if you are host.

Features:

Edit Player Points
Edit Points for all 4 Players online
Edit Head shots
Edit Kills
Edit Primary Ammo
Edit Secondary Ammo
Edit Mule Kick Ammo (3rd Weapon)
Edit Player Speed
______________________________

Uber Knife Range
No Clip
God Mod
Fast Gameplay
The Floating Dead - Zombies Float When Killed
No Weapon Burst - Can keep firing a weapon that has a burst
No Reload - Unlimited Ammo
Small Crosshair - works in online zombies without being the host
3rd Person View
0 Gravity
Fast Trigger - Rapid Fire
No Shell shock - Flash Bang doesn't effect you
Instant Kill - Works On New Spawned Zombies so might have to wait a few seconds for some new ones to spawn
No Recoil
Give Weapons
God Mod for host and All Players
Custom Teleport - you can set your own Position
Set Teleport locations for Kino & Five
Save Position & Load Position
Level Changer
Full Console Commands List + Console command sender ( can also press F1 In-Game for Console )
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

CHANGES:

Well Ive added the new features, now this trainer has everything
All known bugs FIXED!


Fixed Launch Black Ops Button
No Recoil doesn't crash game no matter what you use now
Removed Screen Bob Amplitude 0 It was Useless
Layout is more of a square now as I noticed my long rectangle trainer might not fit on laptop screens
Cleaned up a ton of code
Protected my Trainer
Removed Login System as it was unnecessary

ALSO Here is a Link to a Post on the forum on how to Force Host for any game of zombies.:Force Zombie Host

Virus Scan 1
Virus Scan 2


Watch in 720p Full Screen

Credits:
@master131 - No Spread, No Shell Shock, 3rd Person View, Player Speed and No Gravity
@python - Used Trainer To Find 4 Players Points Online mode
@Pingo - for his hours of work sorting out my code and script, and Patching my App for Protection and Coding the save and load position and custom Teleport, and sorted my code so it doesn't crash and the launch button also for his level changer source and for help with Fast Trigger + Instant Kill. This guy is awesome
Zolfernos Ultimate Black Ops Trainer V1.9.rar1.2 MB · 9,158 downloads 12/60 malicious
Does this work for skidrow?
if so which update or any?
god mode all players hasnt been working for me? Otherwise great release!
Very nice job!
Working fine
/Approved
Removed old.
Hey, how do i give you the addresses for the skidrow version?
Quote Originally Posted by bestintheworlds View Post
Hey, how do i give you the addresses for the skidrow version?
well first of all id recommend continuing this converstation in personal messages , this is even probably spam :L but jsut send em over but make sure you have the correct ones.
this is uber awesome I think black ops wont update any more :[
Quote Originally Posted by MrRazor1851 View Post
Could you do a no-spread ;D??
There is a no-spread hack I just named it Small crosshair so as that people who are not hack literate would know what it means


Quote Originally Posted by Brownie View Post
this is uber awesome I think black ops wont update any more :[
well that's a relief would you be willing to help me on black ops zombies as I don't have a friend to go online with me who has black ops they all have MW3 and I want to get No-Reload / Unlimited Ammo for all 4 players I only need 1 person to help me as once I find the 2nd player ammo address I can calculate the player 3 & 4 ammo address so then I would have all hacks possible.
Quote Originally Posted by Brownie View Post
sure but I got in a fight with dad so I think i cant use PC alot
ah savage well I the addresses for no reload for single weapons on slot 1,2 and 3 just not dual weapons ill sort that later, but what im going to try do is find the address for weapon slot 1,2 and 3 so it works in online mode and can then find the address for player 2 weapon slot 1,2 and 3 so as that i can then use the give weapon in online mode and give to other players msg me on steam when your ready, but the next release will have every hack possible :P well it does already now just a better give weapon function
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?