Hybrid View

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebunny47 View Post
    whats the chance of a ban if using reveal map in multiplayer??
    well the ban chance is really low but the server desync errors should be like 50% but the desync ones are like a kick from the current game not a ban.
    you have more chances of desyncing in league/quick matches though in custom games should be all fine.
    still don't blame me if you get banned or something
    [IMG]https://www.arcadepre**********/banners/468x60banner.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spavid04 View Post
    well the ban chance is really low but the server desync errors should be like 50% but the desync ones are like a kick from the current game not a ban.
    you have more chances of desyncing in league/quick matches though in custom games should be all fine.
    still don't blame me if you get banned or something
    I would not blame you, you said use at your own risk. Thanks for the hack! Great job btw. Maybe add more online working functions? minerals would be sweet online :>

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by elementnature View Post
    I would not blame you, you said use at your own risk. Thanks for the hack! Great job btw. Maybe add more online working functions? minerals would be sweet online :>
    okay so here is the list for the options working online (only use it in custom games if you don't want to have problems):
    1. reveal map (the chances of desyncing are 1/100)
    2. add minerals/gas (you have to be the host of the room but it may lag for 3 secs after you enable them)
    3. infinite hp (buggy and you have to be the host)
    4. timer (+-reset) (again you have to be host)
    5. no unit limit (this is not really no unit limit, all units cost 1 or none supply, you have to be the host)

all the above may cause you to desync with the server and get kicked from it. it is VERY risky to use it in quick matches and league games because blizzard had some hacking attempts at dreamhack and from that on they installed HEAVY anti-cheats in quick games and league.

Thanks
    okay so here is the list for the options working online (only use it in custom games if you don't want to have problems):
    1. reveal map (the chances of desyncing are 1/100)
    2. add minerals/gas (you have to be the host of the room but it may lag for 3 secs after you enable them)
    3. infinite hp (buggy and you have to be the host)
    4. timer (+-reset) (again you have to be host)
    5. no unit limit (this is not really no unit limit, all units cost 1 or none supply, you have to be the host)

all the above may cause you to desync with the server and get kicked from it. it is VERY risky to use it in quick matches and league games because blizzard had some hacking attempts at dreamhack and from that on they installed HEAVY anti-cheats in quick games and league.
    Have you had drop problems with this in custom games? i dropped shortly after using the minerals and reveal. I drop using even just the reveal usually. I havn't got it to work without 'descyncing'
    Last edited by elementnature; 05-05-2012 at 10:27 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by elementnature View Post
    Have you had drop problems with this in custom games? i dropped shortly after using the minerals and reveal. I drop using even just the reveal usually. I havn't got it to work without 'descyncing'
    that's weird... i have been kicked only twice and have used it at least 5 times... don't know. still if you want maphack search for vcmh or pm me for it.

Thanks
    that's weird... i have been kicked only twice and have used it at least 5 times... don't know. still if you want maphack search for vcmh or pm me for it.
    can you pm me the maphack i was using simple map hack before but they never updated it.