AngryKloger...........!

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Kloger...........!
waaaaaaa my Kloger Doop. ingat kau wag kau ganyan... weak.. poobi...!
DOOP is a trusted person why would he put a keylogger on his hack SHAME on you.
siguro na hack ang account nya habang gumagamit ng cheat.. kaya mukhang may keylogger.. tsk tsk
DOOP is one of the trusted coders here in mpgh i think you get the keylogger in doop hack but it came from other forum and the they put some virus.
if there is a keylogger then why would the minions approve
MPGH is a trusted site and no way keyloggers could not be detected. Don't download any hacks from untrusted sites,it maybe infected w/ viruses or keyloggers.
Tama sila, I agree...

Trusted na ng marami si Doop.
WTF is Kloger?b yan ba yung naglo-log ng "K"
Hey Dumbo.. Shame On You @DOOP Is A Legend Here And Why Would The Minions/Mods Approve It If There Is Keylogger? Isip Sir.. KIDS!
Quote Originally Posted by akonibabay View Post
waaaaaaa my Kloger Doop. ingat kau wag kau ganyan... weak.. poobi...!
fucking thằng ngốc ngốc với một lỗ đít lớn Doop âm đạo của bạn là một coder không phải là một fucking putter key logger
translate it!!

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by potatomaniac View Post
Hey Dumbo.. Shame On You @DOOP Is A Legend Here And Why Would The Minions/Mods Approve It If There Is Keylogger? Isip Sir.. KIDS!
i think he is a beginner doesn't know about minions he is a .... KID......
@akonibabay ka clan ko siya sa SpArTaNsZ. at CF IGN niya ay [akonibay] sinabi nga niya sa akin na sa [mpgh] daw nya na kuha ang wallhack..
loko2x nag share pa ng site sa akin
at hanggang ngayon DOOPwallhack parin ang gamit nya, sinungaling isip taba
pero wala na ako sa SpArTaNsZ pa-lipat lipat nalang ako ng clan
kung may keylog yan mag lilitaw sa taskbar.
utok bulinaw yan.. mpgh wallhack parin ang gamit niya
Hey I have a problem. Take a look at DOOP's Hack. Why would he ask us to turn off the anti virus ? Is the virus total scan is real ?
I think there's no keylogger but there's something misunderstanding happening to us around here. And by the way where's the spy ? Have you heard of him ?
I KNOW THE NAME OF THAT SPY BUT I WON'T TELL <~~~

~I'm A Girl Yah Know And I Hate My Username !
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?