Thanks

I'm joining the effort

So I've been attempted to hack rotmg for a little while now, and this seemed like the best community for it that I've seen.

So far, I've found that relyks' godmode does indeed work. It is the best hack I've found so far, as the DC limit is quite long.

I have attempted without success: HP,MP,Vitality,damage,location on map, and invisibility. I really thought invis would be CS, but alas, pretty sure it's serverside.

So far the things I have attempted with success are: Speedhacks, and dexterity hacks. (And relyks' godmode of course)

Speedhacks work fairly well as long as you don't abuse it. I use it for running, and it can also be used for dodging. Set the hotkeys in Cheat Engine so that you have a 0.5, 1.0, and 2.0, and you can use them for maybe 5-10 seconds at a time. It seems to be cumulative though, you can't just use 10 seconds, turn it off for 1 second, and then do another 10, or you get kicked.

Dexterity is very similar, although it has a high abuse potential because you seem to be able to set it to about 200, and then destroy anything, very quickly. 200 dex kicks you almost immediately though. Again, cumulative, as 200DEX kicks super fast, and increasing by about 10 gives you a while longer.

If anyone would like to work on it with me, I'd love to chat.

My current goal is to see if the "kick" is client side. If it is, and I could avoid it, damn. Full godmode and whatever dex I want would be great.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrootsoup View Post
    My current goal is to see if the "kick" is client side. If it is, and I could avoid it, damn. Full godmode and whatever dex I want would be great.
    I HIIIGGHLY Doubt the kick of all things would be CS because of the nature of it. From my experience depending on how busy the server is. The longer you can get away with the hacks or if the server is having issues then you can get away with more for longer (Obviously) So it seems the kick is defiantly SS.

Thanks
    Not too much luck so far. Tried extra hard tonight to find speed, invisibility, no-collision with monsters, but couldn't get any of them really.
    Client side invisibility is easy, but the real version must be SS. Speed kicks too fast to be worth it. Couldn't find collision.

Only upside that I found is that I boosted attack to 500, and was still able to attack quite a few times before DC'ing. Not sure what the limit is, but could be used to one-shot bosses maybe?