Thanks

Post Stat Hack: UPDATE

So I was just messing around with stat hacks on RoTMG (CE: Search the number, Modify your stat with a ring or something and then change it in CE.)
    And Normally it dc's you once it checks your character (Normally when you get hit). But all of a sudden it just stopped checking my stats....I can max them and the server doesn't seem to care....Now I can't find any resemblance between the addresses of the stats so I'm not sure how I would hold them if I go to nexus etc... Now is there a way to create a script to find the address and change it itself? Im not asking for a stat hack seeing as I know its pretty much impossible without getting disconnected from the servers but does anyone know a way or would like to talk to me over skype or whatever and see if there is a way to get a stat hack working? Also; Partial godmodes seem to delay the stat check (to disconnect you) I believe its because it stops projectiles hitting you.
    Anyone good with Cheat Engine or anything like it; That would like to discuss with me some stuff? I have a lot of ideas on how to get around the checks so it would be interesting to talk to someone who is good at it about them.

Thanks
    Maybe if we could know the interval of the check ( let's say 1 min ) then we could make a script/trainer that every check changes your weapon to original one. What I'm saying is that for 59 sec we hold the hacked weapon (item, doesn't matter) and the last 1 sec we change it back to original. That way we could get around the check.

Btw, so you say that the stat hack works.. But if you hack it in nexus, you cant go to realm, vice versa? Can you trade it? Can you switch positions in your inventory, store it to vault?

Please answer me asap

theaqua

EDIT: Or block the check on the hacked item codes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by theaqua View Post
    Maybe if we could know the interval of the check ( let's say 1 min ) then we could make a script/trainer that every check changes your weapon to original one. What I'm saying is that for 59 sec we hold the hacked weapon (item, doesn't matter) and the last 1 sec we change it back to original. That way we could get around the check.

The check doesn't seem to be timed though. I can sit there and run around with any hack I want on for ages aslong as I do not get hit or fire my weapon. I haven't had much time to check or investigate much into because well...life xD. Buhh thats far from the topic soo yeah; It just feels like we need to find a good god-mode again and that is why they are protecting it so much. Because I feel with a full-godmode you could just hack anything and there would be no checks on your stats.

Quote Originally Posted by theaqua View Post
    Btw, so you say that the stat hack works.. But if you hack it in nexus, you cant go to realm, vice versa? Can you trade it? Can you switch positions in your inventory, store it to vault?

From the time I tested it. It worked fine on the ones I tested it on.

If I hack it in nexus it doesn't effect but I believe it is if I D.C and then return back the realm (Not nexus) it seems to bug out the nexus button (You can still return to nexus by pressing a hotkey but the button is replaced by the options button.).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    May I ask, In what type did you scanned? Double? 4 bytes?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by loldudev5 View Post
    May I ask, In what type did you scanned? Double? 4 bytes?
    In cheat engine you can put the byte to double, that way you can search all of them.
    I suggest using it always unless you are sure which one it is.

EDIT: I tried to change my def.
    I found it with 4 bytes. The addresses changed when I went to a realm/nexus but not when I went to vault.
    It was very easy to change it. Only one addres controlled the def.
    It was written ingame, my hits were smaller BUT:
    I noticed that with 100 def my hp is decreasing a bit too much.
    And when I checked ...

Yeah well I got the actual hits.
    So its serversided. (def atleast)

There might be ways to remove the check tho.
    (also I didnt appear to get a d/c but maybe with longer playing it might have occured)
    Last edited by runekri3; 06-16-2012 at 05:07 AM.

Thanks
    Stats are all serverside, even though you may see signs that make it seem like it's working, trust me, it's not. Speed is the only one you can actually affect. But, for example if you increase your attack stat and kill something, to you it may appear dead, but check your XP and check for drops, I can guarantee that it didn't actually die, the monsters are handled partially client side if it weren't then think about how much more stress that'd be on the servers. Stat Hacks are useless in Rotmg, simple as that.
    Last edited by h3lpless; 06-17-2012 at 07:50 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to h3lpless For This Useful Post:

vlaxx (06-22-2012)