Programming Competition

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Programming Competition
i rook with Hassan and he is agree to make a challenge if many coders agree ..... so who is agree to make a challenge??
What exactly is this challenge you are talking about? I might want to join.
Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom View Post
What exactly is this challenge you are talking about? I might want to join.
A coding competition of some kind. You'll have to write some good code to win.
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


A coding competition of some kind. You'll have to write some good code to win.
To win what?
You also had a few challenges on C++ section.
Will it be Visual Basic only, or are other languages allowed?
Quote Originally Posted by t7ancients View Post
Will it be Visual Basic only, or are other languages allowed?
We can go with C++ but again, no one is willing to participate :/


---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

I would probably participate, I just don't really like vb. But C/C++ or C# would be cool. You should make a competition that's language-independant.
so who exactly want to join vb.net challenge ??
Create a challenge with actually a decent idea, decent rules, for a week or a few days, then check the results as simple as that.
if we can use C# too, then I'll be glad to participate
Hassan told me if some coders agree to make a challenge he will make it .......... so hassan i hope u do i think there will be some coders will join ..... just start it and see results for a week
I will join if we can use C++
I think that i would join if you'd do it, just for fun
(My codes suck a bit but yeah)
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?