Thread: OUYAAAAA.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    Lol that is such a major part in Asperger's
    Thats funny because I have never been diagnosed with it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

If you weren't diagnosed with it when you were young then you probably never will be. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist in you though. I wouldn't be surprised at all if you had it.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Tiny = cheap to produce= €€€€€
    Its on Android= Everyone that can Program android gonna buy.
    It includes indie game, shooters, and its cheap, small.
    Might not be on top but sonny is gonna get theyr arses raped.
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Maybe if you got yourself checked, you're definitely not a normal person if you would just stand there and have no emotions if somebody just died infront of you.
    Me and you have been arguing back and forth since 2010 for a reason.
    Everytime you post on my threads you start an argument so just shut the fuck up, if you're able to though. Because I heard people with asperger's don't really know how to listen well.

Thanks
    @InCognito @Canadian

Whenever I see a thread, I always see one of you fighting, whats wrong with u guys mane. We all know what said from the internet is just as good as lied. calm down and give two fucks about the thread
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    If you weren't diagnosed with it when you were young then you probably never will be. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist in you though. I wouldn't be surprised at all if you had it.
    I tend to pee a lot. Guess I have cancer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

Maybe if you got yourself checked, you're definitely not a normal person if you would just stand there and have no emotions if somebody just died infront of you.
    Everytime you post on my threads you start an argument so just shut the fuck up, if you're able to though. Because I heard people with asperger's don't really know how to listen well.
    It was never my intention to argue in this thread but k.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post
    @InCognito @Canadian

Whenever I see a thread, I always see one of you fighting, whats wrong with u guys mane. We all know what said from the internet is just as good as lied. calm down and give two fucks about the thread
    I don't like him, he doesn't like me.
    can't add him to ignore list because he's former staff.

Thanks

I remmember you having 150 post 2 months ago. You posted in the crossfire section in 2010. what.

Thanks

I tend to pee a lot. Guess I have cancer.

It was never my intention to argue in this thread but k.

Funny thing is that peeing a lot is a symptom of prostate cancer or bladder. But you probably have Asperger's and that's probably why you fight with Canadian a lot and that's probably why you have stuck around here for such a long time. But knowing you, you will most likely ignore everything I say and rest upon your own knowledge reassuring yourself that because you think it's true it must be true.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    I remmember you having 150 post 2 months ago. You posted in the crossfire section in 2010. what.
    what the fuck are you going on about?
    I used to post in both the crossfire & general section.

Thanks

I don't like him, he doesn't like me.
    can't add him to ignore list because he's former staff.
    I can't be more honest then admitting that I hate your and incognitos type, the ones who pretend to believe nothing, care about nothing.

Ofc I noticed Incognito is playing hes act harder then you are. You just gotta let it go, you know.

If he didn't give a fuck about someone dying in front of him, then why wouldn't he stop argueing right now?

I'm just sayin' you know.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks

Funny thing is that peeing a lot is a symptom of prostate cancer or bladder. But you probably have Asperger's and that's probably why you fight with Canadian a lot and that's probably why you have stuck around here for such a long time. But knowing you, you will most likely ignore everything I say and rest upon your own knowledge reassuring yourself that because you think it's true it must be true.
    Why did you think I said that, durrrrr. I tend to pee a lot but I don't have cancer. And I argue with Canadian a lot because we both have very opposite ways of thinking, durrr.

Thanks

I can't be more honest then admitting that I hate your and incognitos type, the ones who pretend to believe nothing, care about nothing.

Ofc I noticed Incognito is playing hes act harder then you are. You just gotta let it go, you know.

If he didn't give a fuck about someone dying in front of him, then why wouldn't he stop argueing right now?

I don't give a shit about anything. Not a single care in the world. Fucking caring. It's boring. Overrated. Pointless. (god I hope he doesn't hate me now). wut?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

He posts useless shit in 95% of my threads I make.
    I report him for racism multiple times, he doesn't get banned.
    I get reported for flaming and I get a week ban.
    At one point I ignored every post he made but he gets more and more fucking stupid every time, he's a bigot ignorant stupid fuck who posts the most rude and utterly useless shit I've ever seen then he goes on bashing everyone else acting like he's the tough guy. You don't even understand, he was 10x worse than he was when I took a break from MPGH.

Thanks

Why did you think I said that, durrrrr. I tend to pee a lot but I don't have cancer. And I argue with Canadian a lot because we both have very opposite ways of thinking, durrr.
    Alright Asperger's boy.

-Legion

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast