Vehicle Scripts

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Vehicle Scripts
Placed most of the vehicles scripts into one folder did this actually for me but might as well share it.

Tell me if I missed any vehicles.

You can use these with any BEbypasser.


Vehicle scripts_mpgh.net.rar22 KB · 1,227 downloads Clean
Approved
Decent post, well done
Good post and good start i think keep up
How do you place them into the game? I can't seem to find the post that shows you how to do that.
Use this in an injector.

Code:
execVM "code.sqf";
Yeahhhhhh...... I'm spawning goats.......
Quote Originally Posted by vlink View Post
Yeahhhhhh...... I'm spawning goats.......
Read the code. You will understand.
You have to kill the goat after that the vehicle will spawn.
Not sure if this still works, I am using a working bypasser on my own hive connected server, the goat spawns, but once killed no vehicle appears, tested with the mass slaughter of 50 goats!
Quote Originally Posted by DatenThiel View Post
Not sure if this still works, I am using a working bypasser on my own hive connected server, the goat spawns, but once killed no vehicle appears, tested with the mass slaughter of 50 goats!
If you are on the new beta patch, that is why.
Finally a good answer! over at unknownhackers they refused to accept it, What beta patch works with it, so I can then down-grade my server. Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by DatenThiel View Post
Finally a good answer! over at unknownhackers they refused to accept it, What beta patch works with it, so I can then down-grade my server. Thank you!
Haha ;p. Wait you own a server you say? Interests are high.
yush, But I cant PM or email due to my post count , so you cant have any info
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us