DetectedBattlEye Bypasser v1 [By Darky.Hax]

Posts 1–15 of 221 · Page 1 of 15
BattlEye Bypasser v1 [By Darky.Hax]
ALL CREDITS TO DARKY.HAX

Virus Scan #1
Virus Scan #2

Features:
  • Checksum Scans Bypass (BEClient.dll and Arma2oa.exe), you can patch memory now.
  • Internal Pattern Scans Bypass (Hack Dlls)
  • External Pattern Scans Bypass (Cheat Engine, WPE Pro, DayzNavigator, Arma 2 Script Executer)
  • Script Scans Bypass
  • Client-Side Script Detection Bypass
  • Anti-Update


How-To-Use:
  • Extract the rar file.
  • Run Arma2 (Don't join a server yet)
  • Run the Injector.exe or inject the dll using another injector.



NOTE 0:
Code:
Make sure you have the latest version (1.169) of BattlEye installed (From here

Replace the BEClient.dll in "arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye" and "C:\Users\your_username\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\BattlEye"
NOTE 1: A log file will be created in the same dir as the dll.

NOTE 2: This doesn't bypass server-side Script Detection (New Script Logging) be careful what you execute.

NOTE 3:: As always use it at your own risk.


Game Support:
  • Arma 2 OA/CO (1.62)
  • Arma2 OA/CO (1.62 Beta - 96061 Tested)
  • BattlEye (1.169)



Compiler:
  • Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate SP1



Tested on Window 7 (x64)

Detection status: BattlEye (1.169) - Undetected (Last Check = 23/8/2012)
BattlEye_Bypass_v1_mpgh.net.rar82 KB · 2,089 downloads 3/46 malicious
Approvedah.
so with this activated i can just run CE without a worry for a day?

and where do i type in the script?
Quote Originally Posted by matt1029 View Post
so with this activated i can just run CE without a worry for a day?

and where do i type in the script?
Most likely.
My DayZ crashes when i inject, how can I do ? (i suck hard)

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

LogDate: 08/23/12 22:22:53

[22:22]: Failed to copy file C:\Program Files (x86)\ArmA 2\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe
Can I use scripts with it ?
Quote Originally Posted by krystalwar View Post
Can I use scripts with it ?
No you can't. It's just a picture viewer, it can even open gif files!
Quote Originally Posted by Sindreh93 View Post
No you can't. It's just a picture viewer, it can even open gif files!
Kidding me ? x)
I mean, which kind of scripts can I use, vehicle spanw, or maphack ?
Quote Originally Posted by krystalwar View Post
Kidding me ? x)
I mean, which kind of scripts can I use, vehicle spanw, or maphack ?
.gif hack is my favorite one
Quote Originally Posted by Sindreh93 View Post
.gif hack is my favorite one
Lol ^^

This is not an answer at my question
Can I use an ESP with it?
Legit as f*ck bypassed global ban!
When I run the bypass, it says it's injected successfully but then it says "cannot find the path specified". Any tips on how to fix that?
Posts 1–15 of 221 · Page 1 of 15

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us