cryme tyme WHATS realy hood TRAING VIDS

Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
that was dumb gourav sry
welll this is how u trian in the hood soh.. wach an learn
i dunt watch wesling
1 its gay
2 its fake
3 its gay and fake
4 its for white boyz (dont wanna be racist sorry people)
watch free style friday tonite yall
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
welll this is how u trian in the hood soh.. wach an learn


Ummmm.....no....They are not from the "hood" trust me I live in the "hood".

My friend what we have here is a common case of "acting" See....this boys were not raised in the hood. They where raised in downtown washington by their white mother and laywer father. They simply got a degree in "acting" and get paid to pretend. You remember when you would pretend when you where a little kid? It's like that only the big boys do it.
ok thats a douce! a hood can mean any hood it doesnt have to be ur hood i could say i live in west side hood and im a west sider .... ok that doesnt mean anything
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
welll this is how u trian in the hood soh.. wach an learn
no thats how posers train themselves to think their gangsters. you probably dont even know how real gangs train and operate
I have 2 comments, maybe 3 depending how pissed I feel as I type this.

1) This is no where near the hood, I know what the hood is, used to live it in before I moved to DC.

2) Wrestling is gay, and it's the farthest thing from Gangster possible

3) Stop saying "soh" it's not even a word and I have no clue what it means..
Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo View Post
I have 2 comments, maybe 3 depending how pissed I feel as I type this.

1) This is no where near the hood, I know what the hood is, used to live it in before I moved to DC.

2) Wrestling is gay, and it's the farthest thing from Gangster possible

3) Stop saying "soh" it's not even a word and I have no clue what it means..
SOH = so

and ya sure u be pissed i live the friking hill district iknow that place is near a friking tea club or some shiat idk were it is it just is what is idk
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
SOH = so

and ya sure u be pissed i live the friking hill district iknow that place is near a friking tea club or some shiat idk were it is it just is what is idk
You make no fucking sense at all, bitch.

With that out of my system.. Wrestling is for queers.. -.-
old sicilian godfather => lucky luciano kicked ass

even all those n*** gangsters couldnt do any shit to him in jail. most dangerous guy ever. but he got killed by joe gambino in the 60's i tought

RIP Luciano
i live in the hood, we have drivebys and shit here, and a full police squad that romes my school campus :<
Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?