Thread: Love

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I didnt really read it, so i have no idea where i'm talking about.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jijsucktnoob View Post
    I didnt really read it, so i have no idea where i'm talking about.
    Spammer..Detected...!
    BTW. @Azathᴏth is..RIGHT!!
    Dont..Be..a..P*ssy
    Man..Up..To..Her
    Last edited by Symmetrical; 09-07-2012 at 01:54 PM.

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by [THE]_ALL*S33!nG^^EYE View Post

Spammer..Detected...!
    BTW. @Azathᴏth is..RIGHT!!
    Dont..Be..a..P*ssy
    Man..Up..To..Her
    Says the newphag.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy006 View Post
    Hey guys i m back to get help.Like i told you guys earlier about my story i like a girl but i messed it up.So, i was sitting beside her and it was a free period in school so al were talking and standing in in groups with their friends.I was also talking with my friend and then suddenly i looked at her and saw her staring at me, this happened like 5-9 times and also many times i felt like she is looking at me.So i still cant find out whether she likes me or not.She had blocked me from facebook 3 weeks ago and we dont talk with each other but i still feel like she loves me ...can you guys tell me wat to do?

1.First of all you done messed up asking about if she had a BF. Her BF has nothing to do with your relationship with her. To you it may seem like if your looking for positioning, to her your prying to much into her personal life.

2.Now since you facked it up, your going to have to give her some space. (Meh give it a week or two, cause idk how much classes you have with her, do you only see her every other day, just lunch? idk you decide) Then like ask her if she interested....or if she's just messin/trollin.

3.Pretty much fucked once she deletes you of FB tbh, just gib up and go on to the next one. If she likes you, she get jealous and then want you. Problem solved.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Says the newphag.
    Your kidding me right? You're from April '11.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hennessy (09-07-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    1.First of all you done messed up asking about if she had a BF. Her BF has nothing to do with your relationship with her. To you it may seem like if your looking for positioning, to her your prying to much into her personal life.

2.Now since you facked it up, your going to have to give her some space. (Meh give it a week or two, cause idk how much classes you have with her, do you only see her every other day, just lunch? idk you decide) Then like ask her if she interested....or if she's just messin/trollin.

3.Pretty much fucked once she deletes you of FB tbh, just gib up and go on to the next one. If she likes you, she get jealous and then want you. Problem solved.
    In india we have 8 classes and i sit beside her in everyclass...i m trying to make her jealous and i think she is jealous but i dont know what to do now, even if she likes me should i go talk to her?.. Maybe i can ask her for notes, if she refuses to give or just ignore me or will say i dont wanna talk to u ... Then what should i do?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to speedy006 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hennessy (09-07-2012)

Thanks
    In india we have 8 classes and i sit beside her in everyclass...i m trying to make her jealous and i think she is jealous but i dont know what to do now, even if she likes me should i go talk to her?.. Maybe i can ask her for notes, if she refuses to give or just ignore me or will say i dont wanna talk to u ... Then what should i do?
    Absolute failure. Just find a time to say hi and talk. Not that hard.
    [IMG]https://i1237.photobucke*****m/albums/ff461/BestCommentsEver/wumbo-sig-no-c4d.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Dam. 8 classes next to the same girl. Jebus Christ thats allot.

Girls are easy to break in HS, just start of with needing help with the class, meet at the library, and when your talking start straying away from w/e topic.

Get to know her, drop sublte hints "you look fine today", get her jealous i.e. "you think so and so likes me".

Bro 8 classes with her, your nerves shouldnt be so high, you practically already dating her. Your with her more than anyone else -___-
    Last edited by KING; 09-07-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Wum6o View Post
    I should just ask wats going on in the class or wst ma,am is reaching

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wum6o View Post
    The only thing i m afraid of is that wat if she will just deny to help or say that i dont wanna talk to u ....wat should i do then

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

The only thing i m afraid of is that wat if she will just deny to help or say that i dont wanna talk to u ....wat should i do then
    Go up to the head master and beat his ass, then everyone at school with think you're a fucking gangster. Then come up with some Desi ass name for yourself so everyone will call you that until you graduate.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Be like "Oh im sorry, I thought you were nicer/special, excuse me".

Move onto the next quick though.-Important
    you want to be a nice guy but also let her know you can get with anyone because you are the nice guy any time you want.
    dat cofidence my son.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Wait how are you making her jealous? If you are acting like you like other chicks you are fucking up. Trust me, I've actually been in her position. Making someone jealous can sometimes work, but from what I've seen more often than not it doesn't. Honestly what I would do is walk up to her while she is alone (not with a single other person or it will embarrass her) and just apologize for everything you have done to her.

This next part is only depending on her reaction. If she seems sympathetic and says its ok, you MIGHT want to throw in that you were just nervous of messing up your friendship, but ended up doing it anyways. Some girls will just love hearing that and she will completely forgive. Though for some it doesn't work like that. You just have to attempt to read her emotions and what you know about her. Now if she forgives you just ask her to hang out sometime as friends.

Now here is your other scenario. If you feel like saying that whole "being nervous" thing is not appropriate, then literally just apologize and say something along the lines of, "I hope you will forgive me some day. Again, sorry and goodbye." Then just walk away. In this case you will probably have to move on and forget about everything, but you never know if her feelings will actually change one day.

And for the record all of this is just a culmination of my personal experiences with women and what I think works good in this scenario. Really, just choose whatever you think is right.

Thanks
    Nigga I am disappointed in you, if you catch a botch doing this and she doesn't know you know we is staring at you then you act as if you're having a swell time. You smile more than usual, you laugh at stupid jokes, you play around with your friends, an most of all you talk to more girls than you normally do. All of this will brig back emotions and memories of ANY good times you two have ever had together.

Then just wait for the Facebook add or the random "hey" text.

Thanks

Says the newphag.
    ..LoL...
    I've..been..On..MPGH...Since..2010
    But..I..4got..the..info..about..the..account..

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Bitches act like that you make you fall in, just do not let go dude, go and talk with her...When you catch her staring at you for more than 2 times you should go to her and say "Excuse me, did I do something to catch your attention? I mean I don't want to look like an idiot but it's the 3rd time that I caught you looking at me."

No Facebook. Facebook can't fix your problems...

Remember that just like every other emotion even shyness is controlled by your brain, and a human brain can't handle more than 1 emotion per time so if you focus on her on on what to say you won't get that shyness away, just think about something really funny and you will get a smooth ride to a new convo.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast