Thanks

Thinking time :/

I was thinking about aeria some...

Always patching free hacks, but there another hacks in another pages for payment & dont got his fix...

Aeria trading $ with this pages getting more $$$ selling haks for his games?
    When you get ban will keep another acc & pay more for the haks?

Each month another payment haks is getting his $.
    What aeria is winning with no fix this haks? ¬¬

Ppl playing a game paying for items, getting haks for $ & all $ is going to aeria thats all i think...

Someone think the same?

P.D.: Ty mpgh for great works.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to heliosvr6 For This Useful Post:

leonathdo (09-26-2012)

Thanks
    The reason those VIP hacks are not as easily detectable is because they all use something called a "streamclient". With the streamclient, the client using the hack never has the hack on his/her system, the information is streamed from an off-site database directly into the game, this way Aeria can not take the hack and reverse engineer it and eventually, patch it.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

danielombasa (09-26-2012),leonathdo (09-26-2012),prakharvaish (09-26-2012),XxavengerXx (09-26-2012)

Thanks
    Nice & can not block this streams sites...? If aeria (there no 2 kids) want to fix this streams servers, they can do easily for sure...

I think their interest on this thats the same of ever $.
    Someone can get info about fake dns/mac/ips but if you want to fix someone you can get it... thats only works you need to make it, & im thinking aeria have not the interest for.

No one think same? :/

Thanks
    Well of course Aeria only thinks about money, you can buy them off for just about anything The reason they can't stop the stream clients is that they can't block the site from your computer. If they did that they would be breaking many laws in many different countries by restricting your own PC's access to a resource that is not their own.

Thanks
    Nice but they will keep for example conections used in your pc with aeria & thats easy get ips from stream servers... Thats a ilegal action too, get ilegal conection on AVA.

There a thousand players on, of this there 150 players with this stream mac conection at same time, thats easy to prove... This concetion is getting caucht...

There a lot of ways to see who is using stream conect to a client who use aeria. But aeria there still failing.

If a program in stream conection is used on aeria servers aeria will make some actions to get this stream servers...

I think Aeria dont want this, want to get more $ from this, will be good idea get haks from the same server who host, then ban & get more $... Thats all xd

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    The reason those VIP hacks are not as easily detectable is because they all use something called a "streamclient". With the streamclient, the client using the hack never has the hack on his/her system, the information is streamed from an off-site database directly into the game, this way Aeria can not take the hack and reverse engineer it and eventually, patch it.
    Lol you just explained alot. Thanks, now it makes alot of sense why its so difficult for Aeria/& back then ijji could get ****** ezpz. I always thought that when people buy vip hacks, its just a .dll file that you inject.
    Last edited by Lehsyrus; 09-26-2012 at 07:27 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by danielombasa View Post
    Lol you just explained alot. Thanks, now it makes alot of sense why its so difficult for Aeria/& back then ijji could get ****** ezpz. I always thought that when people buy vip hacks, its just a .dll file that you inject.
    I used to think the same thing, until I bought an unspecified hack for AVA. Luckily I had a few people explain to me why VIP hacks weren't patched as quickly, so I'm glad I could help out By the way, don't mention other hacking sites, I edited your post to censor it out, whenever we talk about a VIP hack here in the AVA section it's unanimous that it's the one you said Thanks buddy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

danielombasa (09-27-2012)

Thanks
    No, when you pay hak for 1 month you get stream conection to a server who gives you suport for haks (the haks there are in server not client)...

But this one is modifing aeria legal copyright & aeria "if it wants", can make a legal action to found this streams servers... But i still seeing another payment pages its fully working forever, even see a patch or fix.

There is not strange?

P.D.: Im trying so much dont say about 3rds names, so hard xd
    Last edited by heliosvr6; 09-26-2012 at 07:35 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by heliosvr6 View Post
    No, when you pay hak for 1 month you get stream conection to a server who gives you suport for haks (the haks there are in server not client)...

But this one is modifing aeria legal copyright & aeria "if it wants", can make a legal action to found this streams servers... But i still seeing another payment pages its fully working forever, even see a patch or fix.

There is not strange?

there is no law on this that's the thing why do you think we have not been sued yet ? streamclient is hosted by people all aeria can do is cut the connection as stated above meaning it illegal i know im stating what lehsyrus already said sorry for that.... but the only way they would patch that would be temporary and GG is stupid and can't detect stream client hack's lol but the VIP you are on about is doing nothing wrong as he has not modified data only way to fix is to hack this VIP back then aeria break the law
    things im working on

colour aimbot (possibly wireframe aimbot)
    finding a bypass for GameGuard (with constant updates)
    wallhack
    OPK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I Know how aeria can patch opk
    BY REMOVING HEADS XD XD XD
    I also had ***** its awsome

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by heliosvr6 View Post

There is not strange?

U are qq because ur acc get banned, right? and u blame aeria for not taking action against other hack subscriber.
    Chill out, they take action and ban many other hack subscribers. Be smart in what u think. From the way u talk , i see that u still under 18 years old

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    true. but still patching example UB hack isn't hard at all, they just don't have the staff do to it, their staff still don't know how AVA ingame work, so how they could patch something ? no all they can do and still do is changing address, removing map, removing price value(gun add). ive talked with lot of staff and none knew that spray with a gun make it less dmg or make some bullet removed effect, example take a para and spray with, 4-5 bullet to kill, do slow tap shot like : Shot, wait 2 sec, shot, you will kill with 2 shot. this is the same with all Modern Warfare (except the 3 since its 1-2 bullet to kill with every weapon, they also made it like that to let ''Noob'' pay and have fun playing without getting owned)

Aeria doesn't know what they are doing, they doesn't know how the game work so how could they do anything to patch or help someone ? ... this answer the question, ''Why Some Of Them Hack Ingame?'' .i personnaly hope they will sell their game or do something, i never saw a team that suck that much ... seriously even NEXON is better ...

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by solitex View Post
    U are qq because ur acc get banned, right? and u blame aeria for not taking action against other hack subscriber.
    Chill out, they take action and ban many other hack subscribers. Be smart in what u think. From the way u talk , i see that u still under 18 years old
    and i see that you are a Aeria Fan , you have all right to be fan of them, but you don't know nothing about them ..., also yes in old time IJJI worked with some Hack maker to make more money, this was why some hack was almost never patched because IJJI had the staff to patch and knew how. idk if aeria is doing the same.
    it was easy to see because when IJJI was owning AVA, every 2 week they was patching our private hack, which had the same protection as UB
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 09-26-2012 at 12:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvdz View Post
    I Know how aeria can patch opk
    BY REMOVING HEADS XD XD XD
    I also had ***** its awsome
    Dude we're talking about aeria, don't give them that idea or they will start to cut all our head's

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Just play a.v.a a lot get a lot of reports and then u will get raped for no reason... You will see...

Thanks
    Ban what's ban for me i got more than 1 acc ban & sold a lot of more... thats not for im posting i was thinking about why VIP haks still not patched & donator in aeria will not donate if they can get the items by another easy way... What is winning aeria with this...

Thats all, if you going in mad for get ideas nice for you maybe the kid is you... Sorry but this mad ppl is not usefull for talk...