Thanks

Working on a Website

Alright guys, I'm working on a website like Tera Codex, but I'm going to make mine much more up-to-date. I need help though, I need a few players I can add to my friends list that I can ask for the help every once in awhile, to help me level up and go through quests so I can get the EXP tables, quest stories, and basically every little possible thing finished.

Whoever helps will be rewarded with special access on my site, when the forum is up you will have a special usertitle, and when I hit endgame and am able to get more gold, I'll reward you with a nice amount of gold.

Who's interested?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    25 Zerker up to now.

Feel free to send me a PM and I'll try to help you

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by halo636 View Post
    25 Zerker up to now.

Feel free to send me a PM and I'll try to help you
    What server you play on man?

Thanks
    I have a 60 priest and 60 warrior I can help i am on valley of titans give me your ign so i can add

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by neno45 View Post
    I have a 60 priest and 60 warrior I can help i am on valley of titans give me your ign so i can add
    My main is "Lehsyrus" (no quotes), 39 cast antic sorc, I need to get him to endgame so I have more knowledge on the game before ISP my slow an tedious recording of every quest

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I main zerk. I strive to be the best on my server, but my luck with masterworking my gear is bullshit. I know quite a bit about the game, stats, gear, tatics, builds, glyphs, instances, guides, So on and so fourth. I have over 40+ days of gameplay on my zerker alone. Being an analyst, learning my class and how it reacts with others, is something I do best.

Just because you can speak, does not make you intelligent.

I don't hack like others. People say game hackers have no skill? I believe there is an art to hacking games. Makes no sense super-knifing everything to death. I'd rather make it look elegant and graceful. There is an art in being non legit. The art is making it seem as legit as you can. Even though you aren't. That's where the skill is.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hg478 View Post
    I main zerk. I strive to be the best on my server, but my luck with masterworking my gear is bullshit. I know quite a bit about the game, stats, gear, tatics, builds, glyphs, instances, guides, So on and so fourth. I have over 40+ days of gameplay on my zerker alone. Being an analyst, learning my class and how it reacts with others, is something I do best.
    Sorry about the delay I've been swamped with work, which sadly is affecting my gameplay time. I'll be on tomorrow after I get out of work at six. I could definitely use someone to walk me through the end-game when I get there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Sorry about the delay I've been swamped with work, which sadly is affecting my gameplay time. I'll be on tomorrow after I get out of work at six. I could definitely use someone to walk me through the end-game when I get there.
    Anything you need to know, I can do my best to help and contribute. :3

I don't hack like others. People say game hackers have no skill? I believe there is an art to hacking games. Makes no sense super-knifing everything to death. I'd rather make it look elegant and graceful. There is an art in being non legit. The art is making it seem as legit as you can. Even though you aren't. That's where the skill is.

Thanks
    Anything you need to know, I can do my best to help and contribute. :3
    It's appreciated man I'll be on more often soon I had to move out my computer and whatnot to a new room but I'll have it all hooked up by tonight and I'll definitely be TERA'ing it up!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

It's appreciated man I'll be on more often soon I had to move out my computer and whatnot to a new room but I'll have it all hooked up by tonight and I'll definitely be TERA'ing it up!
    Sounds good sounds good, Sorry for the slow replies. Lol. Usually on every day all day so, I tend to forget between instances and what not. I apologize.

Thanks
    Sounds good sounds good, Sorry for the slow replies. Lol. Usually on every day all day so, I tend to forget between instances and what not. I apologize.
    Don't worry about it dude I usually forget too, I get so many mentions and post quotes at once I tend to overlook many of them. Right now I have a friend of mine IRL working on just adding basic content to the site and he's going to help level me up to 60, though we're going to do the main brunt of the work after the servers merge

Thanks
    If you are still in need of help .. on the pvp servers message me here with contact info

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedate View Post
    If you are still in need of help .. on the pvp servers message me here with contact info
    My mains IGN is Lehsyrus. Right now me and a buddy got a guild going (Colossi), and we have the site but I haven't had time to really work on it thanks to work. I'm definitely interested in any help willing I be offered, I'll be setting up a forum for the guild soon. I'll tell you the sites information through TERA whenever I can get on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Malice is my IGN. If I haven't said that.