Thread: Paintball

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post

only real armor u need is a face mask and a cup...

probably wanna get that military feel with the armor
    but your getting shot by plastic bb's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post

yeah, it aint all that bad..., but when u go bare, or just a tshirt, its stings
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks

He's saying its for aesthetics, you silly uni-brow ******.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

Ed (10-11-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    it does hurt derp. looks like you have never been paintballing lol
    You kidding? Getting shot feels like getting slapped. If it hurts then you're a complete bitch. The only time it really hurts is when they're 10 feet in front of you or when some ****** turns up randomly fully kitted out in professional gear.

But in the average game of paintball it doesn't hurt at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Lol I remember when I first went paintballing, keep your ass behind a bunker at all times if you're a first timer. And if you're playing outdoors it's a lot harder than it looks to slide. AND DO NOT GET HIT ON YOUR HAND OR THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD that sht hurts. I was a lil btch when I first went lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    Lol I remember when I first went paintballing, keep your ass behind a bunker at all times if you're a first timer. And if you're playing outdoors it's a lot harder than it looks to slide. AND DO NOT GET HIT ON YOUR HAND OR THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD that sht hurts. I was a lil btch when I first went lol
    so make sure no one is behind me? I bought gloves, not sure if they will help though
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

so make sure no one is behind me? I bought gloves, not sure if they will help though
    If you're doing it right they should all be behind you.

If you want some tips:

Your team is useless
    There isn't actually anyone on your team
    If you play CTF Capture the fucking flag
    If you're not colorful you're doing it wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

It's not that you should watch out for people behind you, but make sure your head is covered and no one can target it o.o
    Like... Me for example, I was behind a bunker off to the side but all the way across the field at the same bunker a dude shot me and my head was peaking out the back and holy sht lol I was on the ground like a dog was biting my balls. That sht REALLY hurts I got hit behind my ear on that boney part of my skull.
    Make sure you wear something like... a beany or something and the gloves.. depends how thick they are, me and my friends got shot on our knuckles and we were ALL bleeding, and one of my friend's hand was actually shaking from the pain lol

Main idea is to have fun and fuking kill them before they kill you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    dont be a pussy ass bitch about it. during the summer i wear cargo shorts and a black tshirt. dont be afraid to shoot. people think theyll run out of paint so they dont shoot.
    Still love you Giggletron

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

You kidding? Getting shot feels like getting slapped. If it hurts then you're a complete bitch. The only time it really hurts is when they're 10 feet in front of you or when some ****** turns up randomly fully kitted out in professional gear.

But in the average game of paintball it doesn't hurt at all.
    LOL then your playing on a pussy field i bet your guns are shooting at like 175 fps maybe 200 where i play were balling 275-325fps oh yeah ill tell you what hurts playing a speedball game with kids with 3grand setups im using a 1 grand setup and im wearing a t shirt and you get hit in the arm 5 feet away its not that it hurts my arm was bleeding i still have a scar there today. its been there for 2 years now i asked the kid to chrono his gun after the game (chrono means check the speed) and his gun was at a average 305 now for me a game doesnt hurt but for your new player its probably going to hurt alot but please i want you to get shot with a gun chronoed at 325 fps and tell me it doesnt hurt please do that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

LOL then your playing on a pussy field i bet your guns are shooting at like 175 fps maybe 200 where i play were balling 275-325fps oh yeah ill tell you what hurts playing a speedball game with kids with 3grand setups im using a 1 grand setup and im wearing a t shirt and you get hit in the arm 5 feet away its not that it hurts my arm was bleeding i still have a scar there today. its been there for 2 years now i asked the kid to chrono his gun after the game (chrono means check the speed) and his gun was at a average 305 now for me a game doesnt hurt but for your new player its probably going to hurt alot but please i want you to get shot with a gun chronoed at 325 fps and tell me it doesnt hurt please do that.
    just about every place wont let you go higher than 275... the 5 or 6 fields around me max is 225. 250 if youre playing with a league. its not that bad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post

just about every place wont let you go higher than 275... the 5 or 6 fields around me max is 225. 250 if youre playing with a league. its not that bad.
    where i play they allow us to go higher than 275 just from normal day to day play. but tops is 325 you can go above that but most guns tend to stop at 305 310 so we dont get alot of people going 325 but we do sometimes and it all depends where you play all fields have different regulations it all really depends on the owner.
    Last edited by Versa; 10-11-2012 at 11:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

where i play they allow us to go higher than 275 just from normal day to day play.
    then you must be one of 100 fields that allow. its not normally that high.

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    It's not that you should watch out for people behind you, but make sure your head is covered and no one can target it o.o
    Like... Me for example, I was behind a bunker off to the side but all the way across the field at the same bunker a dude shot me and my head was peaking out the back and holy sht lol I was on the ground like a dog was biting my balls. That sht REALLY hurts I got hit behind my ear on that boney part of my skull.
    Make sure you wear something like... a beany or something and the gloves.. depends how thick they are, me and my friends got shot on our knuckles and we were ALL bleeding, and one of my friend's hand was actually shaking from the pain lol

Main idea is to have fun and fuking kill them before they kill you
    unless youre bald, getting shot in the head doesnt hurt..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post

then you must be one of 100 fields that allow. its not normally that high.

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

unless youre bald, getting shot in the head doesnt hurt..
    yeah well it is a rare thing the fields that are near me maybe 10 or 15 thats there are only two that allows it so it is rare i just like it because i dont like going under 300fps but thats just me and really you can go up to 300 there is no problem it just all depends on field regulations and what the owners what do to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

yeah well it is a rare thing the fields that are near me maybe 10 or 15 thats there are only two that allows it so it is rare i just like it because i dont like going under 300fps but thats just me and really you can go up to 300 there is no problem it just all depends on field regulations and what the owners what do to.
    . even the NPPL has 300 fps as max. i do preferably play at 250+. the rentals at the places i go shoot 175-200 depending on the quality and its awful to shoot people with.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast