@ all Leechers ..

Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
@ all Leechers ..
Hey leecherz ..
I will sent the base frome me that someone released on ** to z8games.
I hope they will patch it soon
Yeah, People are Leeching with out putting credits and Calm that there smart ass created this base .
Quote Originally Posted by temp512512 View Post
@[H]aaBX must be "z8 and wiselogic."
I dont know what you mean :P
Quote Originally Posted by [H]aaBX View Post
Hey leecherz ..
I will sent the base frome me that someone released on ** to z8games.
I hope they will patch it soon
don't worry, that hack doesn't work anyways....
@[H]aaBX z8 usually checking only "form caption, window name, etc" when server login.
Wiselogic. (x-trap developper)
i don't care, i hope that soon detected. cause i have more better than your
your hack reversed and the base released on another site right ? , why u don't protect it with good packer ..
Quote Originally Posted by ramo View Post
your hack reversed and the base released on another site right ? , why u don't protect it with good packer ..
Yeah @[H]aaBX you can use PE-COMPACT or THEMIDA to protect your DLL
Quote Originally Posted by ramo View Post
your hack reversed and the base released on another site right ? , why u don't protect it with good packer ..
I forgot it ^^
Quote Originally Posted by [H]aaBX View Post
I hope they will patch it soon
i hope you already found a work, because if it gets detected and if i don't find an another solution in a short time you'll return me all the money that i'm lose. cent-by-cent, dollar-by-dollar.
Quote Originally Posted by Sneak84 View Post
i hope you already found a work, because if it gets detected and if i don't find an another solution in a short time you'll return me all the money that i'm lose. cent-by-cent, dollar-by-dollar.
lol
What do you want from me ^^ ?
Quote Originally Posted by [H]aaBX View Post
Hey leecherz ..
I will sent the base frome me that someone released on ** to z8games.
I hope they will patch it soon
thx bro that retard @ulti.koko didnt even add you in credits ! a little advice protect you're dlls against leeching and hex editing
Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual View Post
thx bro that retard @ulti.koko didnt even add you in credits ! a little advice protect you're dlls against leeching and hex editing
I already noticed that I have to protect them :P
Quote Originally Posted by [H]aaBX View Post
Hey leecherz ..
I will sent the base frome me that someone released on ** to z8games.
I hope they will patch it soon
Cry you litel child why the **** you release a hack if you don't want to make it public ..... it's 100% somebody it will unpach it and make it public .... so cry cry QQ
Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us