Fly hack using Teleport Class

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Fly hack using Teleport Class

I tried something with the teleport class of @giniyat101 and the result was a simple fly hack
I just added a few points to the y - axis. That's for the x - and z - axis also working.
Here are some screens ..






Your awesome as always
nice man

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

very good
Pro Coder
MPGH Got A New VIP Coder

GJ bro
THIS WILL GET CLIENT ERROR 24-0
Quote Originally Posted by tommytho View Post
THIS WILL GET CLIENT ERROR 24-0
You'll get a client error. But it's not 24_0. I think its 21_0 or sth like that
finally some one got this works
you will still get client error 24_0 anyway good job :P
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
finally some one got this works
you will still get client error 24_0 anyway good job :P
Really?I had it months ago working using your class too
@[H]aaBX Good Job!

Btw.: You posted your AFKBot and i still dont know why no one is using it, its working fine..
I just edited your code and made it working again + updating the address
You're all wrong guys it's client error 24_1 but sometimes you'll get client error 24_3 if you get through too much walls.
I tried yesterday and it's way too good for maps like tdm powerplant when you start on GR side.
How much you increase/decrease the Y? (I use 10.0f)
can u guys make fly hack pleaze -_-
I posted a video that shows it 9 months ago

However job!
Nice nice Nice !
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us