MPGH CrossFire VIP Hack

Posts 1–15 of 389 · Page 1 of 26
Nice hack, it really works.
Also, nice features.
Omg one shot kill. Omg this is amazing. AMAZING. BUY VIP TODAY GUYS OMG.

IDC WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO ITS WORTH IT. COLLECT CANS, STEAL YOUR MOMS CREDIT CARD, WHORE YOURSELF ON THE CORNER FOr CHRIST SAKE. THIS IS AWESOME.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Omg one shot kill. Omg this is amazing. AMAZING. BUY VIP TODAY GUYS OMG.

IDC WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO ITS WORTH IT. COLLECT CANS, STEAL YOUR MOMS CREDIT CARD, WHORE YOURSELF ON THE CORNER FOr CHRIST SAKE. THIS IS AWESOME.
I fully agree with you man, I haven't ever made so many kills in one minute, lol, and I never die now. ^^
until u get soo many reports and u get banned
But yah buy VIP now.. ITS WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!
Where is the Feature List
You aren't VIP, you can't use the hack? And that outside link is out VIP DBB
Your title says May 3rd shouldn't it be June 3rd? xD
I recommend you ALL to buy vip, It's worth it.

VIP NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
I recommend you ALL to buy vip, It's worth it.

VIP NOW!

haha thats sick
u guys r hella stupid
lol he said be a whore for a game hack tht suck
or steal ur mom creait card dont do it dumba.ss
Posts 1–15 of 389 · Page 1 of 26
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?