I would like to say...

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
I would like to say...
that I died. The world has ended here in NZ and I'm Tall kiwis ghost.



Prepare to die America.
dafuq is dis
RIP Tall kiwi. You will not be remembered.


-New Zealand
It is 8:40am and everyone here is dead
Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
It is 8:40am and everyone here is dead
Tall Kiwi's Ghost
RIP world. I will jack off until I die
You're all liers.

I'm sitting here and nothing is happening... It's a normal day/night.
So I'm watching the news and they had a story about the end of the world. They interviewed someone and this was their reply "There is a lot of police around us so we'll be ok if it is the end of the world" hahahahaha what are the police gonna do?
Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
So I'm watching the news and they had a story about the end of the world. They interviewed someone and this was their reply "There is a lot of police around us so we'll be ok if it is the end of the world" hahahahaha what are the police gonna do?
they'll arrest the earthquakes, volcanoes, and floods for disturbing the motherfuckin' peace
Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post


they'll arrest the earthquakes, volcanoes, and floods for disturbing the motherfuckin' peace
"HEY EARTHQUAKE THAT IS 12.0 ON THE RICHTER SCALE, YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!!!"
Jokes on you I died weeks ago.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?