Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    cool cant wait to use it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Good job. but its glitchy. all of a sudden im in a random room with some random dude

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcticShadow View Post
    Good job. but its glitchy. all of a sudden im in a random room with some random dude
    If you go to quick-join settings, you can remove all of those maps and it won't move you to some random room.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Unhappy

what i have to do !!

Then If I ignored it and try to move for next step " fix hex " the this window closes after i write mini farmer.exe and press enter
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    27618309.png  

Last edited by spikemytear; 12-21-2012 at 02:27 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    A little question about build of bot:
    How do u make sure when to press 4 and suicide, i was thinking some1 who can dump ava and find pointers for timer, so when room starts it waits for timer to be 2 seconds then press 4, pixels down, RMB?

Here is another idea, if timer is somehow hard to find or smth.
    Find pointers for x,y axes, because each time you spawn in same location when x,y are the same delay for 2 seconds, press 4 and ......

I could make such a programm, but i dont know how to unpack AVA.exe so i can find pointers
    Last edited by outrun123; 12-21-2012 at 03:09 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by that's View Post
    If you go to quick-join settings, you can remove all of those maps and it won't move you to some random room.
    the real reason why they still get out of map is because their FPS make a lag which mean their computer sux

since they are in a client side room, there no ping, and if they get out of room, its because they get a FPS lag between the ingame time: from 3sec to 7sec

there 2 way i can do a fix for these lagger,

1. i remove the part of my bot that skip the reward/scoreboard page so the bot will no longer skip that page and will wait until it get off by itself

2. i add more time on the wait, but still again there some big lagger may still get the bug

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    the real reason why they still get out of map is because their FPS make a lag which mean their computer sux

since they are in a client side room, there no ping, and if they get out of room, its because they get a FPS lag between the ingame time: from 3sec to 7sec

1. i remove the part of my bot that skip the reward/scoreboard page so the bot will no longer skip that page and will wait until it get off by itself

2. i add more time on the wait, but still again there some big lagger may still get the bug
    can you make one for ld lol please o-o.... and whats with the fugitive leader bugs O-O?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RoflmaoBliz View Post
    can you make one for ld lol please o-o.... and whats with the fugitive leader bugs O-O?
    my bot work for survival and LD, the bug that enemy spawn is normal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Yes, I understand. Is it perhaps possible that you could make it so that the bot clicks on the "Okay" instead of pressing escape?

Thanks
    Yes, I understand. Is it perhaps possible that you could make it so that the bot clicks on the "Okay" instead of pressing escape?
    no because i don't have anyways to know when yu are on that page to send the click, also i cannot use pixelcolor because if a user use a different gamma then it may click it ingame, and also for the click it would mean everyone will need to set their resolution like me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    no because i don't have anyways to know when yu are on that page to send the click, also i cannot use pixelcolor because if a user use a different gamma then it may click it ingame, and also for the click it would mean everyone will need to set their resolution like me
    There's an easy solution to that... After the in-game suicide, just a add "click" function a few seconds later (for when the screen loads). I have found that if the person moves the mouse in-lobby, the mouse will not move at all after the game. In theory, if the person moves the mouse to approximately the center of the top of the chat bar (where actual chat messages are typed) then it could be possible that clicking on the "ok" would happen.

I guess a few screenshots would be better to explain it...

Thanks
    There's an easy solution to that... After the in-game suicide, just a add "click" function a few seconds later (for when the screen loads). I have found that if the person moves the mouse in-lobby, the mouse will not move at all after the game. In theory, if the person moves the mouse to approximately the center of the top of the chat bar (where actual chat messages are typed) then it could be possible that clicking on the "ok" would happen.

I guess a few screenshots would be better to explain it...
    will not work since i use mouse up and down for the aim

Thanks
    Cool, can u update it for us fps laggers then?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    will not work since i use mouse up and down for the aim
    Yes, I know that; but even then, I notice that the mouse does not move before and after being in the room lobby. It stays where it was left.

Thanks
    Yes, I know that; but even then, I notice that the mouse does not move before and after being in the room lobby. It stays where it was left.
    it does the only thing is that i made it +50 and then -50 so it go back to normal, btw now the problem is that it don,t kill ingame

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast