Thanks

Quick question...

Okay so I bought arma combined operation and all that to play DayZ. Sure enough my CD key gets stolen today. I plan on buying a new cd key but heres the thing, I have no idea how to input the new cd key once I have it. Might be a really stupid question but can someone tell me how to do this. I would rather buy a $4 key than buy the game again for $15.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    add me on skype regclandolofonoss
    Dayz HelpeR
    Ask Me Anything You Want
    I will Pm You

Ppl HelpeD Many

Thanks
    add me in skype: goddeeeem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Download this : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...darky-hax.html

Just input your key and click change Only thing is the stealer may have set your key to something invalid. If you bought it on steam then just launch it through steam (this resets your key). If not then you will have to go into your registry and edit it there.

Thanks
    I downloaded it, and I just got a new key. I put the key in and it changed. Now even though it says my key is changed, when I try to log in it says in use. What gives? Was there something else I had to do because that seemed to easy.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Okay I was just able to log back on, but my characters are still there but without all the gear I still had. If I put in a new key shouldnt both of these characters have been completely wiped? At this point I do not know whether the person using my key got off or I am now playing on my newly purchased key. Sorry for all my stupidity in advance seeing how I am new to all this stuff.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

I guess this will be my last attempt to cry out for someone to help out a complete newbie like myself. In regedit it says my key has changed, and yes the key is valid. If I run OA through steam it resets the key. If I just run DayZ through DayZ commander I get CD Key in use, so obviously its not playing through my new key. Do I have to stop steam from resetting my key to get the key I just bought "registered"?

Thanks
    Look through the forums for a program called, "Darkies Key Changer," posted by a guy called Gavotrav. Once you download it and run the exe put the new key in the change key section and it should work.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Morrison For This Useful Post:

Devious_Smurf (12-26-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NormenJaydenFBI View Post
    Look through the forums for a program called, "Darkies Key Changer," posted by a guy called Gavotrav. Once you download it and run the exe put the new key in the change key section and it should work.
    I downloaded this and it worked great. But the thing is whenever I play Operation Arrowhead the key gets reset to the one that I had stolen. If I launch DayZ through DayZ commander it seems to use the key that I had stolen from me, which seems strange. I only figure this because my character profiles are still there. Do I have to re-install OA now that I have the new key?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    DO NOT OPEN YOUR ARMA THROUGH STEAM AGAIN! this will give you your stolen key back. Just change your key using the program then launch through DayZ commander. If the new key (the one you bought after having the original stolen) is in use, tell the person you bought it from and they might replace it.

Thanks
    It seems to be working now. I got my key from Hamzah for $4 so I think if anything is wrong with this key I can get a replacement.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious_Smurf View Post
    It seems to be working now. I got my key from Hamzah for $4 so I think if anything is wrong with this key I can get a replacement.
    Most likely Key sellers gives you certain amount of time to replace your key if something is wrong with it , 12 hours as an example.

Thanks
    From experience dude it seems that any key you buy from here will get banned. You're better off buying the whole game again, get it while its $10 otherwise you'll end up stacking up on keys over and over again.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverLining View Post
    From experience dude it seems that any key you buy from here will get banned. You're better off buying the whole game again, get it while its $10 otherwise you'll end up stacking up on keys over and over again.
    Personally I don't find that entirely true, but if want a key that has a complete risk of never getting banned; not hacking on it of course, then you'll want to rebuy arma II OA.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Well thats not ture. You can buy it of some people where it will not get banned. Know that it will get banned from the most people you buy from.