Thread: Allah Miracle

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by trutik View Post
    I don't know about how long the universe has existed or how it came about for sure. What i do know is that i didn't bring myself into this world and neither did anyone else so there must be a greater power than us who brought us into existence. I took no part in bringing myself into the universe so someone else must have. A creator.
    Universe = creator
    Universe = god
    Thus god = nature, not a sky daddy

Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    The same way there is no proof of after life, so suicide should be disregarded as well.
    Suicide for the afterlife is stupid, but certain suicides do have proper justifications
    Last edited by 666HiddenMaster666; 01-06-2013 at 12:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    It's an unambiguous writing and can be taken multiple ways, as is the rest of the Qur'an. God damn you guys are thick-skulled and stubborn.
    You have no right to claim that. If you learnt arabic and then read the Qur'an then you can make that judgement but not if you do not know arabic. If the english translations provided by others are insufficient then you should learn it yourself and then see whether the writing is unambiguous or not. I doubt you will make the effort for that but if you do then you wont have the same judgement.

Theoretically speaking if we lived forever we obviously wouldn't expect an afterlife. But if we live and then die then we must be dying for a reason. Everyone dies, everyone believes in death. If there is no afterlife why is it that every damn human has a lifespan.
    Last edited by trutik; 01-06-2013 at 01:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Theoretically speaking if we lived forever we obviously wouldn't expect an afterlife. But if we live and then die then we must be dying for a reason. Everyone dies, everyone believes in death. If there is no afterlife why is it that every damn human has a lifespan.
    You have a lifespan because eventually your DNA will make enough errors to the point where it won't be making the exact same copies as when you were a baby
    Lrn2science
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Lol im not talking about how it happens, im talking about why. If there is no afterlife then why don't we live forever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Lol im not talking about how it happens, im talking about why. If there is no afterlife then why don't we live forever.
    My reply covers both how and why

Thanks
    I don't know about how long the universe has existed or how it came about for sure. What i do know is that i didn't bring myself into this world and neither did anyone else so there must be a greater power than us who brought us into existence. I took no part in bringing myself into the universe so someone else must have. A creator.
    No shit you didn't bring yourself into this world. Your dad fucked your mom. Your mom is born with eggs in her, they die every month and are replaced. Your dad's testicles create sperm. Sperm fertilizes the egg. The sperm and egg each of 16 chromosomes, 16 from your dad 16 from your mom. Nutrients are shared by your mom through the umbilical cord. When it was time, your head ripped through your mothers vagina and you came out. Your creators are your parents. THEY BROUGHT YOU INTO THE WORLD.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Have you studied biology at all?
    Last edited by noob555; 01-06-2013 at 01:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Who brought the first human into the world? And do my parents have any control over what i am, did they give me the power to hear feel etc, no they just did that one thing. Do they even understand everything about my body? If someone has all the things they need to create a car will they be able to create it with no knowledge? No but if someone made a machine which creates cars and told them if you press that button a car will be created, are they the creators?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Who brought the first human into the world? And do my parents have any control over what i am, did they give me the power to hear feel etc, no they just did that one thing. Do they even understand everything about my body? If someone has all the things they need to create a car will they be able to create it with no knowledge? No but if someone made a machine which creates cars and told them if you press that button a car will be created, are they the creators?
    Since it seems like you didn't read my previous post, I'm going to say it again for you
    Universe = creator
    Universe = god

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    You're implying that human beings are significant parts of the universe.
    If significant means important to me then yes they are significant. But if you are asking whether they are significant to the stuff that is miles away like stars etc then no. I am talking about us. Are we significant to us? I think we are.

Thanks
    There was no "first human" Evolution is a slow process. We are still evolving as a species. And yes they gave your 5 senses via chromosomes. No they do not understand your body, implying that they have a complete understanding about the human body. YOUR DNA CONTROLS YOUR GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT.
    Answer the fucking question, have you studied biology?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Since it seems like you didn't read my previous post, I'm going to say it again for you
    Universe = creator
    Universe = god
    That doesn't answer why though. I am saying that if nature created us, why in this fashion?

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Answer the fucking question, have you studied biology?
    Sorry i didn't see that, yes i have studied biology.

Thanks
    That doesn't answer why though. I am saying that if nature created us, why in this fashion?

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

How do you not understand the fucking reproductive system? what the fuck
    do you refuse to understand it or do they give you jacked up textbooks
    How do you not understand any of this shit
    im so confused

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Lol i understand the reproductive system, i am saying that someone has put that system in place for a reason.

Thanks

Holy fucking shit, we were not CREATED. We evolved. We didn't start out as homo fucking sapiens. Do you not understand this, have you payed any attention in biology or do they simply skip half the curriculum

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Lol i understand the reproductive system, i am saying that someone has put that system in place for a reason.
    Do you understand evolution? Because clearly from what I'm getting at, you have absolutely no fucking clue how that shit works.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I see a flaw in the theory of evolution which is why i refuse to believe it. The flaw is that WHY are we evolving. To survive? We would survive better if we didn't exist if you know what i mean. WHY does anything exist.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast