Egyptain hacker hacked my Fox account (Full story)

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
Egyptain hacker hacked my Fox account (Full story)
Hey guys and girls. Guess i'm back, but probably not

So @Ravallo , you banned Fox falsely for various reasons (About 3)

1º - The gmail that i use to "pish" accounts has an IP reminder (who accesed it). After 1 day when traded with MUJJ (which i am resorving this with him), all my information from my computer got hacked (MSN, MPGH Accounts (password was not changed, but my alt (Dot2) was hacked and he changed the password), CrossFire NA, CrossFire EU, Facebook, 3 Youtube accounts and 2 Paypal accounts (without getting my CC information). After than, the hacker kept "scamming" people from my msn without posting posts in MPGH, and he used the same account which it had a email change bug. Laneoo then alerted all MPGH members than I was scamming people.

2º - Since the hacker accesed my whole PC, he got my IP and my Port's IP. That's why you , Ravallo probably though i was scamming because he used my IP. After that i rebooted my PC 3 times and installed windows 7 once again to remove him from my PC.

3º - After he scammed laneoo, Dreamer.JR a.k.a @Dreamer.JR talked to him saying that he scammed laneoo blablabla it's me fox blablabla i scammed, it wasnt a random hacked kid blablabla, which it wasn't me that i was saying that. After that, he started changing all information from Fox, like deleting friends, deleting my Signature, changing my country tag, he also deleted all my friends in msn and my Facebook too. Thankfully i recovered my MSN, Gmail, only 2 Youtube accounts and both of my paypal accounts.


After this, i was too humble to talk to you, since i don't got solid proof, i don't got any screenshot's to prove all this crap... I don't really know what to say more...
Well thanks for understanding me...
I've been waiting for this dispute for WEEKS....

HE GOT HACKED.
Finally you post this! I was already informed by Proton+ with all the proof. We even actually know who did it
lets hope you get back cause /me miss btw @Biesi miss you too
i knew it that he would never scam people

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual View Post
lets hope you get back cause /me miss btw @Biesi miss you too
*cough* i do also *cough*
Might want to discuss this matter with Dave.

Since alot of members here are supporting you with this, I would be willing to give you one more chance.
However, since there is no actual proof suggesting you were hacked I am somewhat worried at the same time.
After all this could be a poor excuse ...
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
Might want to discuss this matter with Dave.

Since alot of members here are supporting you with this, I would be willing to give you one more chance.
However, since there is no actual proof suggesting you were hacked I am somewhat worried at the same time.
After all this could be a poor excuse ...
I know this is a poor excuse, but how can i proof that i was hacked? It's impossible to prove that...
I will be awaiting for Dave
Finally , it was strange you didn't dispute , also come back you're a great member
Just check ip's from when he was banned and weeks before he was banned
@Ravallo @Dave84311
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Just check ip's from when he was banned and weeks before he was banned
@Ravallo @Dave84311
, the hacker used same ip as fox
Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual View Post

, the hacker used same ip as fox
wait wut .... I don't even know how this is possible. I know dave can do some deep searches
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Just check ip's from when he was banned and weeks before he was banned
@Ravallo @Dave84311
He used Fox's IP
@FoxALT welcome back buddy.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


wait wut .... I don't even know how this is possible. I know dave can do some deep searches
He probably used some advanced proxies, but i know how he got my IP address and my port's IP

And to use the proxy, he used command prompt and used "IP config", that's why he knowed my IP
Quote Originally Posted by FoxALT View Post
Since the hacker accesed my whole PC, he got my IP and my Port's IP. That's why you , Ravallo probably though i was scamming because he used my IP.
@Royce ^ yep ravallo checked ips and he didnt find any other users getting on fox's account
@Ravallo Any update on my case? I'm willing to accept being 1 month black listed...
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?