I NEED AN ATTENTION GETTER

Posts 1–15 of 83 · Page 1 of 6
I NEED AN ATTENTION GETTER
I NEED ONE FOR MY SPEECH, I CANT THINK OF ONE
*screaming*

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! DAVE WANTS TO START HIS SPEECH...
Telling us what the speech is about would help. Ofc something random would get their attention but at the expense of your grade?? It should be something connected to your main subject.

Im not sure how strict your teacher is.
Hello my name is Dave some of you may know me as Dave84311. I have been going to school here for a long time now and I really enjoyed my stay here. It makes me sad know that I will not get to see some of you ever again. But there where some fun times here. Like the time I pissed in your gas tank for giving me a B- and the time I killed the test cat. But any ways I will miss you all NOT!!!! fuck you all I'm out. O and go to www.MPGH.net for the best hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by joshcarr20061.0 View Post
Just pull out your dick that will get there attention.
Theyll be like OMG 2 inches
Just kill your teacher... no teacher = no speech...
ha ha lolz @ Obama.

What does the attention getter exactly do?
Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
ha ha lolz @ Obama.

What does the attention getter exactly do?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA /QUOTED HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
what about I have A dream or Its time for a change uh i mean Speech
FUCK YOU FAIL ******, SUCK YOUR DADS DICK

IT IS A "I AM SPEECH"
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
I NEED ONE FOR MY SPEECH, I CANT THINK OF ONE
start it off with arun's banned
Start with:

Hi,

I'm Dave.
O like an attention-getting line at the begining of the speech that gets everyone to pay attention?
Austin Powers - The Spy Who Shagged Me
Oooh, I've gotta turtle-head pokin' out...
Or try one of these:
* Challenging the Audience
* Sharing Personal, Humorous, or Professional Anecdotes
* Asking a Rhetorical Question
* Providing a Relevant Quotation
* Relating to the Audience
* Highlighting Benefits to the Audience
* Using the “Truths as I Know Them” Method
* Referring to the Subject of the Speech, Occasion, or Problem
Posts 1–15 of 83 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?