Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Lightbulb Planetside 2 hack detection [1.9.13]

So as you all have noticed ps2 has started to send out global messages that they're using "drones" to search for users who hack. This has discouraged me to hack these past days...

-discussion as to if they're actually starting to give a shit about hackers?
    - what kind of hacks can they detect?
    - I heard that the teleport/above & below ground hack is undetectable.
    - How are they banning right now?
    - through high number of /reports? I heard that they're ditching anti-hack software and going for GMs

-cya guys on Auraxis

Thanks
    Maybe but in the furture, they might get an anti hack system. we will never know. time will tell my friend

Thanks
    I'm pretty sure they just ban by how many times you've been reported. The second time I was banned right before I was banned I received a random message from someone asking why I was underground. I assumed it was a player and ignored them but now I think it was a admin who came to check me out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by metalmilitia5 View Post
    right before I was banned I received a random message from someone asking why I was underground. I assumed it was a player and ignored them but now I think it was a admin who came to check me out.
    so far, I'm guessing no hack detection is in place. All is done by /reports and admins/moderators watching your cam. I'm going to try some hacks I'll report back with more info...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by metalmilitia5 View Post
    I'm pretty sure they just ban by how many times you've been reported. The second time I was banned right before I was banned I received a random message from someone asking why I was underground. I assumed it was a player and ignored them but now I think it was a admin who came to check me out.
    Same with me had some random guy pop up and ask the same question then he shot me and a message poped up saying my account is terminated and then the game closed out but this was after a couple people yelled over the chat that they reported me (i was a heavy assault class, my recommendation is to be a sniper when using the underground hack so they think it was just some camper very very far away
    I AM DA BIG NUB PWANER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    so... funny story, was underground and as enemies were corrupting my generator i would stabilize it. did this for 4 minutes until i glitched above teh ground and they saw my nametag. They reported me, but they spelled my name wrong and l8er i checked if the person they reported was an actual player, turns out he was. I feel kind of bad for that guy now...

Thanks
    I heard something about this, But their "drones" are probably just GM's or Players reporting you. And its nothing to really worry about... By calling it Drone they are just RPing... xD
    Quote Originally Posted by HAXzor View Post
    He's already been reported like 50 ker-gillion-billion-fridi-lillion times.
    And yes, that is an actual number in HAXzorLAND.

Thanks
    So I've been trying to inject the hacks onto my around yesterday and today. However, whenever I inject, about 2 minutes later, I crash. I've tried several times to inject but it always keeps crashing. I don't know how to prevent this from happening

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snailx3 View Post
    So I've been trying to inject the hacks onto my around yesterday and today. However, whenever I inject, about 2 minutes later, I crash. I've tried several times to inject but it always keeps crashing. I don't know how to prevent this from happening
    You're post has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.