Lightning's universal hack
DetectedLightning's universal hack
d ko pa na try huh..!
Why? i got hack tool detected?
I use undetected injector
I use undetected injector
Please Approve this ! Thanks !
Working :3
its almost 10pm . hack tool detected po . At bakit po d aq mka Loq-in sa website ng CF?
Hack Tool Detected Yesterday -.- !
But after I inject it says successfully injected and NO XTRAP ERRORS !
Selecting channels causes the client to HACK TOOL DETECTED !
@kyochiyu29 if you are going to top up ecoins, try it in CrossFire Client instead. Perhaps you have bugs on your account
But after I inject it says successfully injected and NO XTRAP ERRORS !
Selecting channels causes the client to HACK TOOL DETECTED !
@kyochiyu29 if you are going to top up ecoins, try it in CrossFire Client instead. Perhaps you have bugs on your account

ty @wfefwefwef 

is this hack already detected???
Yep! Detected nga!!! Close this thread!!
@wfefwefwef .. same i cant log-in , paq maqB-buy Ecoin sa cf kelanqan maq Loq-in . pero ayaw din >.<
This thread is closed for replies.



