Red faceWTSᴄᴅ ᴋᴇʏs - $2 ᴇᴀᴄʜ - ɪɴsᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴀᴜᴛᴏʙᴜʏ - ᴡᴀʀʀᴀɴᴛʏ

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
ᴄᴅ ᴋᴇʏs - $2 ᴇᴀᴄʜ - ɪɴsᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴀᴜᴛᴏʙᴜʏ - ᴡᴀʀʀᴀɴᴛʏ

ⓘ


------------

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Post/PM me here, or add me on Skype (Jack200020002000)


------------
rofl 30 min warranty thats a bit low bro
Quote Originally Posted by elord22 View Post
rofl 30 min warranty thats a bit low bro
Well I might increase it if I find people needing more than 30 minutes.
I mean, you just have to load the key into Darky's or another checker to see if it's banned or not.

Thanks for the feedback
Quote Originally Posted by pooface12334 View Post
whats ya skype name?
jack200020002000
Just restocked and there's now a total of 58 clean keys!
Vouch a Good Clean Key
Thanks

Warranty time is now 2 hours, but I can't edit my original post so I may have to make a new one :\
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us