Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Hacking tools like C.E i found need help

i have been looking very hard to find something like cheat engine for ava that is not detected
    i have found two that work so far both need tweaked and im lost on what else needs to be done
    one is an au3 and the other is autohotkey i think
    the au3 read memory only and attaches to ava undetected but it needs so tweaks i think it is missing some code
    the other is awsome does not minimize has many many features but does get detected after a minute or so if any of the members that have code exp
    would like to take a look at either of these please let me know these are not mine they are other peoples
    but they could be used as a resource for making newer better hacks the one in auto hot key has an injection feature that may be the trigger !
    but im not sure again if you would like to have a copy of these let me know thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    lol another program like cheat engine is another program for exp that seems to be the only thing that can be done by cheat engine gun adding is messed up GJ

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    no you can find pointers with the right pointer you can make any hack within reason name changer exp euro no spread no recoil super jump opk esp no reload
    so yes it is very usefull!

Thanks
    So you say you have 2 Memory Scanners and one can only Read Memory
    ?
    Last edited by zZzeta/S; 02-11-2013 at 08:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If u need a tester, u have me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Trying to make CE undetected was a fail for me. I know Meaww/Jabberwo0ck/ccman32 also tried this last year when Xigncode first appeared on AVA. They all said they could not find a bypass, nor make it undetected. That's why ccman32 used the CE conversion to make his AVA weapon hack. Good luck with CE......... Try the hacker/coders section for codes as i think someone did relase some good code found recenlty. I know Lehsyrus did have some info on the code, but am not sure what he did with it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    no you can find pointers with the right pointer you can make any hack within reason name changer exp euro no spread no recoil super jump opk esp no reload
    so yes it is very usefull!
    AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akinator View Post

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
    ya this is where you see that the leecher's really know nothing and just talk xD
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akinator View Post

In theorie it would be possible

Opk: Change Player location ClientSide to yours.
    Super jump: Nop evrything that writes to the certain Coordinate from the Vector and Change Value.
    Esp: Reverse playerDate and PlayerClasses Manualy without an SDK

But i don't think he mean that ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    In theorie it would be possible

Opk: Change Player location ClientSide to yours.
    Super jump: Nop evrything that writes to the certain Coordinate from the Vector and Change Value.
    Esp: Reverse playerDate and PlayerClasses Manualy without an SDK

But i don't think he mean that ;D
    did you read his post? lol
    he clearly said "with the right pointer" ahahah
    and for super jump and esp you must inject your code inside the game, also player coordinates are managed by the server if you nop everything you wont even move

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    this makes my point for me a picture is worth a thousand words aki
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    65888_10151366435989645_324902691_n.jpg  

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    this makes my point for me a picture is worth a thousand words aki
    learn to use image hosting sites pls

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    explain why vip hacks have it and have god mode explain how there was a video where they where able yo float off using cheat engine i was in that game btw
    i dont know who it was but i was in it like i said im no coder im trying to help instead of making fun of me why not be mature and explain how it is not of use
    the program i am talking about has alot of features i did not make it it is not new but it is nice why not just take a look at it man !? instead of hating on me
    im just trying to help i cant learn coding in a week month or even a year it will take time to be good at it ! at least a simple tool like this "like C.E" i can make simple hacks but the dang anticheat is stopping me kinda hard to use any tool as a novice when they all get caught by xingcode MAN!!! im trying to learn but how can i when xingcode shuts down every attempt ! and when i try to get a usefull tool working i get this hahahah look he has no clue ! G thanks i wonder if you got that treatment when you first started out ! i get why some of the members hate me they dont like me cause im from the usa but ill have them know i have muslim friends and they are nice they judge me based off of nothing they dont know me at all i know what eid is and lots of other islamic things i my self am christian
    its a faith nothing more nothing less and that should not make anyone hate another ever ! I just cant understand why i get all this hate i am a person just like you
    i dont talk to you with contempt ! why do you respond to me this way ? this old exe is there for anyone that would at least like to see it "ANYONE" im not mad at any member on here i would rather have a friendly online relationship with every member on here i dont mind bieng told hey that wont work but to laugh at me is just rude ! does that make you feel better about yourself when you do that ? i dont see the reason for it ! anyway if you have any wisdom on the subject you would like to add "cool" im have gotten kinda bored using hacks cept maybe no recoil love that but my interest has floated to code i have found some nice posts
    with very useful down loads on the the subject "on here" he released alot of ebooks i have a lots of reading and learning to do i also have cod 4 to practice on
    im sorry if in any way i have bothered you that was not my intention ! hopfully you will talk to me like a man as i am you next time we talk thank you !

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

i know how to use image sites im lazy

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

btw i notice you are from italy my moms cousin was in the cia and traced part of my family tree and it lead back to julious cesar

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    i know some coders who can use cheat engine with ava but they didnt want to release

15. The Following User Says Thank You to skottos For This Useful Post:

HOOSIER (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    hey autoit is not that hard i have a few in auto it already and i have read where you said you are new to yet u pose as if you are awsome i have also seen your you tube where you leech videos as our own and you call me a leecher wow!
    you are not ccman stop acting like his hacks are yours!! and which acct are you going to use avaplaye or aeria ava
    tell me !!!! all you do is pose like you know kissing booty to get you some where you are not even oon ccmans friends list yet you said to me that if he talked to me about anything that he would not be able to make anymore hacks i have a working au3 memeory reader that is hidden from the process list i used many different sources to make this may not have came up with the all the code but i figured out how to combine it and get it to compile without errors but it only reads at this moment autohot key is better than
    au3 for making exe's auto it is meh at best you have not even really ever released an actual hack i looked you leeched the old bypass the old ap bot i mean come on you call me leecher look in the mirror dude you are all over you tube claiming ccmans stuff
    you sir are a trip !
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 02-11-2013 at 11:10 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast