WTSDayz CD Key Store! [TRUSTED] [24/7] [CHEAP] [WARRANTY]

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Dayz CD Key Store! [TRUSTED] [24/7] [CHEAP] [WARRANTY]
Hello!
(Thank you for clicking on my post!)

Please contact me on skype at dayzcdkeystore to buy keys.

LIMITED OFFER: Pay $20 and receive a lifetime warranty on keys, anytime you get banned/ key in use error, I'll replace your key!
Currently keys cost ONLY $1.50 USD, this may rise or decrease depending on demand.
I also offer bulk deals which are negotiable on skype.



Warranty
6 Hour - In Use
12 Hour - Global Ban

Support Contact Details
Email: ariaaero@hotmail.com
Skype: dayzcdkeystore - preffered contact method


Thank you for buying from my shop, if there's anything that needs improving be sure to tell me! Otherwise Good Luck & Have Fun!

Please Vouch after purchase. ^_^
Bump!.....
e sold 2 keys to me.. both banned and he deleted me from skype instantly... Scammer!
Quote Originally Posted by wishmaster14 View Post
e sold 2 keys to me.. both banned and he deleted me from skype instantly... Scammer!
i have not sold any keys yet, why are you trying to bring me down by making up these things? do you have nothing better to do?
I just bought 2 keys from him, got them quick and without hassle, would highly reccommend him and I'll definately be using him again, +vouch.
Thankyou! (:
Now selling lifetime warranty keys for $20 USD! I will replace your keys anytime you get banned or the cd key in use error!
Still selling!
bump still for sale
bump still selling!
Bought 1 key, fast service, key works. thxx xD
Bump!...........
Bump! restocked and selling again!
great seller + vouch.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?