WDDM Hook - UD D3D HOOKING

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
my question?
it's hotkeys?
or menu?
and thanks
and im stoped coding for CF hacking
but im like thank ppl like helping

Thanks

WDDM is still working and undetected ?
get ready for tons of questions
you still didnt tell me where you learned it
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
get ready for tons of questions
you still didnt tell me where you learned it
Probably in ntKid's post on GD. Guess I won't be allowed to post the full URL.

@OP: Instead of using the hardcoded DLL-names for ATI/NV you might better want to utilize IDirect3D9::GetAdapterIdentifier, which allows you to retrieve the driver's name much cleaner. By the way you could just patch the callback pointers in the structure filled by the original OpenAdapter (and later CreateDevice) call, making your hook even stealthier. If I were you, I'd also consider removing the OpenAdapter detour after it triggered for the first time.
Quote Originally Posted by Ende! View Post
Probably in ntKid's post on GD. Guess I won't be allowed to post the full URL.

@OP: Instead of using the hardcoded DLL-names for ATI/NV you might better want to utilize IDirect3D9::GetAdapterIdentifier, which allows you to retrieve the driver's name much cleaner. By the way you could just patch the callback pointers in the structure filled by the original OpenAdapter (and later CreateDevice) call, making your hook even stealthier. If I were you, I'd also consider removing the OpenAdapter detour after it triggered for the first time.
Thx :P
I've patched the hooks in my (not public) version .. :P
Newer heared something about GetAdapterIdentifier but thx ^^
Pce
Nice bro
just checked it out
why did you copy some stuff from directx sdk to struct.h?
cool thanks

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

What it is
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post
omg @pceumel you're back?
did i left? :P

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CFHackerExtreme View Post
PCe, why you Post This?
Bec. its funny to see all the people asking what it is ^^
The best thing to stay undetected is to just not hook... lol =D
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?