은조 For CS

Poll은조 For Cs
69 votes
Posts 1–15 of 211 · Page 1 of 15
은조 For CS
This Guy comes out of no where talking mad shit.. TO EVERYONE! then says he wont get CS.. we will see about that..
@Dave8431
@arunforce

Lets get this cunt in Cs, he deserves it
Shoulda made a poll. I would've voted yes.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
Shoulda made a poll. I would've voted yes.
I did make a poll :3
u mad ******?

just because I insult u i deserve cs?

ok. grow some balls pls
finally a poll for him.
Oh yeah he's not gonna get out of CS for a while. Or at all maybe.
I am literally going to die laughing if he actually gets CS.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
I am literally going to die laughing if he actually gets CS.
Better carry a glass of water when you come to MPGH tomorrow.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
I am literally going to die laughing if he actually gets CS.
that's fucking amazing
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


that's fucking amazing
sure is
Am I the only one currently having a civil conversation with this guy?
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
Am I the only one currently having a civil conversation with this guy?
Seems so. I said nothing to him, and he blindly insulted and attacked me.
Don't really know him but from the posts I've seen from him on this thread I'd say he deserves it. We always can use a new dick licker.
Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
SHUT THE FUCK UP BIGNOSE

Hello fellow cock sucker you are not welcome here.
Posts 1–15 of 211 · Page 1 of 15

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?