LightbulbPet feeding EXPLOIT

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Pet feeding EXPLOIT
WHEN PETS COME OUT
you can feed them items to make them stronger
just go to fakemailgenerator.com
register a bunch of accounts in rotmg
i did 7 in 10 miutes
buy crap t8-9 in nexus
with default 100 gold
trade with main acc
feed pet
PROFIT
get you pet maxed in NO TIME
Don't need that website, just create a fake bogus e-mail yourself...
Quote Originally Posted by Jakstoir View Post
Don't need that website, just create a fake bogus e-mail yourself...
you should have let him do it the long way XD
Isnt everything soulbound ?so this wouldnt work
Quote Originally Posted by hackroj View Post
Isnt everything soulbound ?so this wouldnt work
Well duh. There's no pet update either XD
I think this does not really help infact that the feeding power of these items is too low to profit..... ill feed my pet with these shitty T11 things.....
since when was testing on?
Quote Originally Posted by bog624 View Post
since when was testing on?
i get server socket error while trying to enter testing 2.
Testing 2 admin only Testing 1 is public to all
Quote Originally Posted by kola95 View Post
Testing 2 admin only Testing 1 is public to all
for me only testing 2 is visible 1 is not there!
I plan to feed T12's to my pets. Testing 1 is not there btw.
Quote Originally Posted by arastoo15 View Post
I plan to feed T12's to my pets. Testing 1 is not there btw.
Yea, me too. That's what I would do, so I can make my pet a lot better, instead of some crappy alternative with T8 stuff.

And I only see testing 2 as well :/
I don't understand how you get on to testing? Can somebody enlighten me?
Quote Originally Posted by goco79 View Post
I don't understand how you get on to testing? Can somebody enlighten me?
Go to your omnibox and type testing.realmofthemadgod.com but its offfline atm cuz theres nothin to test
Quote Originally Posted by arastoo15 View Post
Go to your omnibox and type testing.realmofthemadgod.com but its offfline atm cuz theres nothin to test
if u want u can connect with oryxdom to testing on unamed account
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?