Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yousefaliq View Post
    ITS OK DON'T BE JEALOUS IF YOU WANT TO SUK MY YOU JUST HAVE TO SAY PLEASE MR ALIQ LEAT ME SUK IT HARD AND I WILL LET YOU SUK
    You can't spell for shit either, but I guess it's hard to write properly when someone's taking you from behind.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

You can't spell for shit either, but I guess it's hard to write properly when someone's taking you from behind.
    OH YOU DONT WANT ME TO LET U SUK ONLY YOU WANT ME TO TAKE YOU FROM BEHIND OK AS YOU WISH

I WILL MAKE YOU CRY

Thanks
    OH YOU DONT WANT ME TO LET U SUK ONLY YOU WANT ME TO TAKE YOU FROM BEHIND OK AS YOU WISH

I WILL MAKE YOU CRY
    You have already made me cry, from laughter.
    Learn English, either that or get on with some suicide bombing, I hear you terrorist like that - I've also heard that you have invented butthole bombs now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

You have already made me cry, from laughter.
    Learn English, either that or get on with some suicide bombing, I hear you terrorist like that - I've also heard that you have invented butthole bombs now.
    THEN I WILL SPEAK MORE BADLY ENGLISH IF YOU WANT SOME "bombing" ICAN HELP WITH THAT I HAVE SOME THING Blow Your Face

Thanks
    THEN I WILL SPEAK MORE BADLY ENGLISH IF YOU WANT SOME "bombing" ICAN HELP WITH THAT I HAVE SOME THING Blow Your Face
    Worst comeback, ever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    antipathy do you even play ava or do you just like to bicker ?
    if you do play ava better shell out the money for a vip hack because there will never be any hacks on the ava section again ! it is over !
    they can post videos and pics till the cows come home . It will not change the fact that there wont be any new hacks maybe a crosshair if they are so lucky !
    no uav no farmers no chams no aimbots nothing ! section is going to be moved to less popular games because there will not be any hacks for the game
    aeria won mpgh lost ! for a little while there where some great hacks but that is over now now ava except for vip hacks is hack free .
    if im still on here i may try to find the sad little section when it is moved to less popular fps games because i see alot of people in a week or two will see the section is dead and move on and the visits it wont get will send it out for good ! bye bye ava section nice knowing ya !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    antipathy do you even play ava or do you just like to bicker ?
    if you do play ava better shell out the money for a vip hack because there will never be any hacks on the ava section again ! it is over !
    they can post videos and pics till the cows come home . It will not change the fact that there wont be any new hacks maybe a crosshair if they are so lucky !
    no uav no farmers no chams no aimbots nothing ! section is going to be moved to less popular games because there will not be any hacks for the game
    aeria won mpgh lost ! for a little while there where some great hacks but that is over now now ava except for vip hacks is hack free .
    if im still on here i may try to find the sad little section when it is moved to less popular fps games because i see alot of people in a week or two will see the section is dead and move on and the visits it wont get will send it out for good ! bye bye ava section nice knowing ya !
    I'm just here to take you down a peg, and it seems to have worked.
    I don't play AVA, but just one thing - It's not a definitive being that either is or isn't. If you can play it, you can hack it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

I'm just here to take you down a peg, and it seems to have worked.
    I don't play AVA, but just one thing - It's not a definitive being that either is or isn't. If you can play it, you can hack it.
    UR Dumb .ASS KISSER . COOC SUKER . AND I CANT SAY ANY THING MORE U JUST NOOB 7 YEARS OLD KID GO SUK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    UR Dumb .ASS KISSER . COOC SUKER . AND I CANT SAY ANY THING MORE U JUST NOOB 7 YEARS OLD KID GO SUK
    Can't tell if you're trolling. Because if you aren't, I feel genuinely sorry for the people that have the ultimate misfortune of knowing your seemingly mentally challenged ass.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Can't tell if you're trolling. Because if you aren't, I feel genuinely sorry for the people that have the ultimate misfortune of knowing your seemingly mentally challenged ass.
    SORRY I HAVE TO GO NOW U R HAVE ALOT FREE TIMES I WILL INSULT YOU LATER BYE BYE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    SORRY I HAVE TO GO NOW U R HAVE ALOT FREE TIMES I WILL INSULT YOU LATER BYE BYE
    I think it's trying to communicate.
    @Antipathy ​ What should we do?
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

TheF1nalStr4w (03-21-2013),Gray (06-02-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    where did you learn english ! no one in the usa talks like that they don't say "definitive" they would say definite you misused the word totally ! and you think you know english wow ! stop translating swedish to english because it is failing badly ! how can someone that does not know the proper use of english words take me down a peg ? without that game installed you can not hack it btw ! stop trying to think you are hot shit come to the uas and learn north american english !
    and our slang then you can try and tell me but i fcuking grew up in the usa dumbfuck i know english it our fucking notion language i was reading at age 5
    so please shut the fuck up !

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

cuba is a shit hole you fucking illegal aliens need to go back home before we send you there the hard way !
    and when we finally get tired enough you will learn how we won this country boy !

Thanks
    I'm a homosexual 11 year old kid from Iraq.
    So you grew up in a country and somehow still managed to fuck up your lingo beyond recognition.

Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

I think it's trying to communicate.
    @Antipathy ​ What should we do?
    I think we should kill it with fire before it multiplies, fuck natural selection and lets spay him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    where did you learn english ! no one in the usa talks like that they don't say "definitive" they would say definite you misused the word totally ! and you think you know english wow ! stop translating swedish to english because it is failing badly ! how can someone that does not know the proper use of english words take me down a peg ? without that game installed you can not hack it btw ! stop trying to think you are hot shit come to the uas and learn north american english !
    and our slang then you can try and tell me but i fcuking grew up in the usa dumbfuck i know english it our fucking notion language i was reading at age 5
    so please shut the fuck up !

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

cuba is a shit hole you fucking illegal aliens need to go back home before we send you there the hard way !
    and when we finally get tired enough you will learn how we won this country boy !
    Antipathy used the word definitive correctly you imbecile. I'm having a hard believing that one single person can have such a large deficiency of intellect. Your stupidity is simply mind-boggling. This is also why I hate most of us Americans. Ignorant racists such as yourself. Hey Bubba, I think Maw needs some help wrassling the gators.
    Last edited by Aborted; 03-21-2013 at 10:35 AM.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    I think we discombobulated this degenerate.
    (He will google both terms)

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast