TalkingPatchedFree VIP hack

Posts 1–15 of 169 · Page 1 of 12
there just going to close it again -0_-
approve please my dear MOD!
Nice!!

What about the detection on this one, it have the "revolutionary" system that got detected, or another better one?

In any case I <3 you, you are the n1 coder about CA EU !

ps: added you on skype, I hope you accept me and stop thinking I'm a spammer ;(
cant wait to try it

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

I cant download it... its says {This attachment has not been approved yet. Please go back and read or respond to the thread.}
Quote Originally Posted by ethab1212 View Post
cant wait to try it

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

I cant download it... its says {This attachment has not been approved yet. Please go back and read or respond to the thread.}
It's normal.. You have to wait to It gets Approved by an Admin.
Quote Originally Posted by ethab1212 View Post
I cant download it... its says {This attachment has not been approved yet. Please go back and read or respond to the thread.}
You must wait that a moderator approve it
approve pls i cant wait DD
i hope this hack will work in fireteam !does it???
Quote Originally Posted by mastoridis13 View Post
approve pls i cant wait DD
i hope this hack will work in fireteam !does it???
Well yeah , why shouldnt it?
When can i download it and when is it approve?
When can i download it and when is it approve?
When can i download it and when is it approve?
MOD where are you?why it take so long?
Posts 1–15 of 169 · Page 1 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?