Cool[ VAC Proof ] QuikHop! The BEST source engine bunny hopper! [ CSS, Gmod, HL2 ]

Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
[ VAC Proof ] QuikHop! The BEST source engine bunny hopper! [ CSS, Gmod, HL2 ]
QuikHop Version 2.4.1

Undetected as of 3/30/2013

General Information
Compatible Games: Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life 2 (And all mods), Garry's Mod 10
System requirements: Windows 7/8, .NET Framework 4.5, Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable (Google it)
Want to be 100% sure it's undetected? Click "Initialize Code" before even joining a server and close the QuikHop program!
This program will NOT break when the game(s) update. Want to know why? Look at the source.

Features
  • Custom Key Mapping
  • User-Friendly GUI
  • EXTREAMLY Low CPU Usage
  • Junk Jumps
  • Flashlight Toggle
  • Chat Spam
  • Jump Attack
  • Crouch Jump
  • Jump Sound
  • Open Source


Screenshots



Source
Since I do like opensource style programs, here's the source. It's in an archive so it's ~16 MB instead of ~85 MB... I'm happy. You're happy.

Virus Scans
QuikHop Executable
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4...is/1364671664/
QuikHop.rar MD5:b017a52f4578c2b63ba5d1a0493b9a26 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

QuikHop Source
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...942be4f4207577
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e...is/1364690768/


Other notes
I am NOT responsible for any bans you receive. You will NOT be VAC banned because of this program.
I do not update this very often, and had to remove the MOTD system I wanted to include in this to follow the rules with no internet connection from the program, so you're going to have to visit this thread for updates.


Obviously the larger file is the source. I got lazy and didn't rename the files.

QuikHop_mpgh.net.rar53 KB · 5,586 downloads 1/55 malicious
Nice. Thanks for posting it
Files included in source contain some outside links.

Main executable seems fine.

Use at own risk.


/Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Files included in source contain some outside links.

Main executable seems fine.

Use at own risk.


/Approved
I'm guessing it was the MyForm1.h.
Forgot to remove that from the archive. The project doesn't even use it. Removed from the archive, rescanned, and reuploaded.
I can vouch that this is legit, I've known him for a long time. Plus the source code is there to prove that aswell.
It says " The program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer." how do I fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by xTGOxLegend View Post
It says " The program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer." how do I fix this?
By actually reading the thread instead of being the leecher you are.
I say it in one of the first 10 lines in the thread. Figure it out.
Quote Originally Posted by xTGOxLegend View Post
It says " The program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer." how do I fix this?
I'll give you some help. You can either Google the missing .dll file and place it in the same folder as the BHOP or you can download it and place it directly into your system's main folder (System32) so it will be available for any program that needs it.

This is if you don't want to download the Redistributable package.
Files in your source still connect to the internet.

Upload the source ONLY.
Alright seems pretty good.

/Approved
Are you 100 % procent that i cant get vac ban because i really dont wonna get that but when that is said IT IS FUCKING AWESOME good work i love it
Thanks but I can't get it to work. Bind the key to "+jump 32;-jump 32" and initialize, nothing happens
Quote Originally Posted by tobias1234dk View Post
Are you 100 % procent that i cant get vac ban because i really dont wonna get that but when that is said IT IS FUCKING AWESOME good work i love it
Yes, I'm sure. Unless Valve decides to scan for the process (Which I really doubt they would do for a simple bhop hack).
You could also just compile the source on your own (Should compile as is) and be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Stride2 View Post
Thanks but I can't get it to work. Bind the key to "+jump 32;-jump 32" and initialize, nothing happens
Which key are you trying to bind?
Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us