AngryAir Wall Pass Tutorial !!

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Air Wall Pass Tutorial !!
Please stop Spamming "I wana learn AWP and Ladder Drop GLitch"
Here is a Video for Programs you need and What settings it should be!!!

thanks for sharing
Nice Video
Quote Originally Posted by mohammedzero42 View Post
Please stop Spamming "I wana learn AWP and Ladder Drop GLitch"
Here is a Video for Programs you need and What settings it should be!!!

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/212-crossf...-glitches.html
and here is how to set the setting on fraps and bandicam
Useless glitches, but thanks I guess. How did you find these anyways?
all glitches are found by accident
Quote Originally Posted by kenstr View Post
all glitches are found by accident
?? Liar /2s
Quote Originally Posted by kenstr View Post
all glitches are found by accident
Actually [AWP is not accident but ladder glitch is accident]
am a 3D game Programmer and I did 5 FPS before and found my game glitched
so I tried the same and it worked in Crossfire better than my game .. Don't say that it is an accident or I will really [BAN] you if I knew ur IGN
Quote Originally Posted by mohammedzero42 View Post
Actually [AWP is not accident but ladder glitch is accident]
am a 3D game Programmer and I did 5 FPS before and found my game glitched
so I tried the same and it worked in Crossfire better than my game .. Don't say that it is an accident or I will really [BAN] you if I knew ur IGN
Sorry, sorry
I Didn't mean to hurt/offend you
most then glitches then
Quote Originally Posted by kenstr View Post
most then glitches then
some people just test stuff out
nice video, thanks for sharing
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post


some people just test stuff out

That is what i mean about accident
thanx allot...nice tut
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us