[Urgent_Emergency]Any1 whos downloaded hacks from mpgh

Posts 1–15 of 82 · Page 1 of 6
[Urgent_Emergency]Any1 whos downloaded hacks from mpgh
any1 who has downloaded hax from mpgh in the past 7 days needs to check their computer for spyware and keyloggers. goto control panel then add remove programs look for RON Too1 precisead DO NOT UNINSTALL UR COMP WILL CRASH. just run a malware/spyware scan and removal tool. i just got done dealing with this bullshit and i am pissed.
What hack is this from...Or could it of been something else...
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
What hack is this from...Or could it of been something else...
i dont know which hack its from but i tested my hack packs legifys and neverborna they were all clean but it was from hack download cause i dont do anything else on my comp but CA and mpgh
Thank god i don't have this. Very nice post drgn, thxs alot
so ppl have been sending out viruses? i downloaded 3 today none work >.> (urs,legify,ddd555) if u could help ? =p
I only downaloded ur hak dragon so am i safe. lol.
Quote Originally Posted by philworld View Post
I only downaloded ur hak dragon so am i safe. lol.
like i said mine, legifys and neverborns are completely clean. but do a full comp scan just incase ur not sure this shit took over my comp so its being remotely controlled.
I only downloaded your's and neverborn's hacks. Probably wont download any more unless posted by Obama or a minion.
i downloaded legyfys hack drgns hack and aswhoopers hack am i safe?
did you get it off drgn? and yea i think your safe wiimote
aswhoopers is safe cause its part of my hack pack
I ceebz scanning it would just result in my av removing all my backdoor programs and me having to download them again (p.s I don't do anything malicious with them, just check for closets on another game I play)
im doin a full comp scan just incase
Formage's chams he posted is clean as well. its the only thing i have downloaded and i'm clean =)
do fromages chams work?
Posts 1–15 of 82 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?