Wink[RELEASE] July Hacks Still work

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
[RELEASE] July Hacks Still work
These are public hacks, I still use them, and have been using them since June.
I am able to use EVERYTHING except chams without dc and they are very easy to use.
Chams will d/c you in 2 games, so I recommend you use Wallhack instead!

Working Hacks!
Chams
Crosshairs
FullBright
Wallhack
No Fog
No Sky
WireFrame


TURN OFF ALL ANTI VIRUS SOFTWARE!!
1. download hack at bottom


2. Use the Installer, and Install the hacks.

3. Run the hack on your desktop
Note: Vista Users- Right Click it and Choose "Run as Admin"

4. Set the Combat Arms Shortcut to Windows 95' Compatible (i dont do this lol)


5. Run Combat Arms and Press Start.

6. If you followed everything I said, It will say
"Injection Success"

7. Now, join a game, and then turn on the hacks from there, by using INSERT
(i usually turn on the hacks at login screen)


8. Use the Arrow Keys to Select The Hacks You Want

9. Now Close The Menu by Pressing INSERT Again.
Note: If you press Insert again, the game will CRASH

10. Pwn some Nooblets

Tip:
My Hack Combo is
Wallhack
FullBright
No Fog
Texture Editor
=
White Chams! (Sorry No Other Colors For Me Though)

You can spot people all the way across the map!

A Common Mistake People Make, Is That They DON'T HAVE .NET FRAMEWORK!!! .NET Framework is ESSENTIAL to Hacks!!!


I swear It's Clean!!
It's False Positives!
If you don't trust it, don't download it!

Creditz
Me: For Everything But The Hack
D3hacks.******.net For The Hack



FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS!!


Q: It say's that It Cannot Find D3Hacks_Ca_June.DLL
A:Turn Off Anti Virus Software, and install again
People seem to be having this problem!!!
I have posted the answer here for a reason!!!
Please Read it!!

Q: I get the hacks to work, but it crashes on me!!
A: Delete CAV and rwdata2.bin!!! Then Try Again.
MAKE SURE COMBAT ARMS IS IN "95 Compatibility!!!
OR IT WON'T WORK!!!!!
If that doesn't work for Vista Users, try Windows XP Compatibility

Q: It Can't Inject The DLL.
The DLL file is mostlikely missing.
Try Installing, without Anti Virus Software


If you're problem is in the FAQ, I won't try to help you.
Please read the answers!!

Notes:
Wallhack doesn't let you shoot through walls, or walk through walls, it lets you see people through walls.
Think of it like chams, but no color, and not as much lag.

Don't install the hacks into the Combat Arms Folder!!

According to Previous Notes, This Hack may NOT work on Windows Vista!
This hasn't been proved yet, but keep it in mind!

Thank Me!!
I Put A Lot Of Time And Work Into This Post, Along With Trying to Help People's Problems!


Virus Scans

Virustotal. MD5: 3c49bd3a925818385739cf9fe9a77d91 Trojan.Packed.650 Suspicious Fileⓘ

Virustotal. MD5: 07cdf6bac80e1127e8f81ab06de8b926 Trojan Horse Trojan.Spy.1187840 Trojan.Generic.1730034ⓘ

Virustotal. MD5: d852c50f7c96131fb96bd133632f137b Trojan.Generic.1807723 Trojan-Dropper!IK W32/Heuristic-KPP!Eldoradoⓘ

Virustotal. MD5: d852c50f7c96131fb96bd133632f137b Trojan.Generic.1807723 Trojan-Dropper!IK W32/Heuristic-KPP!Eldoradoⓘ
This is nothing new.. just another repost.. o.o
it works still tho lol
LOL, pending approval ^-^
Quote Originally Posted by shadowxeno View Post
it works still tho lol
Screenies? Lol.
sure ill post after a few games of me haxing xP
Is this in windowed mode?
I tell you, this hack has been posted atleast over 15 times.
where's the screen shots/video?
lmao old shit but thx any ways
IS this in WINDOWED MODE!!!?
Stop drinking haterade -_-
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us