WTSMAJ5/Gold/Tons of perms/Asking $100 PP.

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
MAJ5/Gold/Tons of perms/Asking $100 PP.
Hello, fellow MPGHIean.

I am selling an account.

Rank: MAJ5.

NX grade: Gold.

GP: 258K.

Legit: Yes.

Full info: Of course.

Middleman: Optional, you pay the fees if applicable on this website.

Screenies below.

OPTIONAL: FOR AN EXTRA $175 I WILL THROW IN A MAPLESTORY ACCOUNT WITH 40K RANGE - LEVEL 130 !

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...set-250-a.html


SELLING THIS ACCOUNT BECAUSE I NEED MONEY TO BUY A PUNCHING BAG SET AND IT'S REALLY EXPENSIVE !
















Quote Originally Posted by MasterGamerInfinity View Post
I am ready to go for about 30-40$ maybe higher
Offers below $70 will be ignored.
Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
Offers below $70 will be ignored.
well i might raise my price soon as i am going to get some cahs soon but chances of me raising is very low
Quote Originally Posted by MasterGamerInfinity View Post
well i might raise my price soon as i am going to get some cahs soon but chances of me raising is very low
Alright then.

Let me know if you will raise your offer.
if u play maple story i can send you a lvl 200 Angelic buster with 500 million in rennegade server
or aran lvl 186 with mercedes lvl 167 in khaini server with all empress equip !
if u want to do the trade pm me on skype :lakai61
Bro it's really hard to get sale over 50+ I just sold a CA with 30 perms for 50 :/ your gunna need some wiggle room. Ik it's bull shit but no one buys for that much here.
What's your skype?
I'm interested in purchasing your account.
Quote Originally Posted by Spartan115 View Post
What's your skype?
I'm interested in purchasing your account.
kelvinnguyentanz@live.com

Skype. ^

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by acc100 View Post
if u play maple story i can send you a lvl 200 Angelic buster with 500 million in rennegade server
or aran lvl 186 with mercedes lvl 167 in khaini server with all empress equip !
if u want to do the trade pm me on skype :lakai61
Sorry but no thanks.

I'm quitting, why would I accept trades ?
Hmm nice account. Could you please give lowest price you will take?

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

Also you have a screenshot of the HDS-4 Reflex Sight? Doesn't show how many days :/
Quote Originally Posted by GeForce- View Post
Hmm nice account. Could you please give lowest price you will take?

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

Also you have a screenshot of the HDS-4 Reflex Sight? Doesn't show how many days :/
Lowest I'll take for this is $70.

If you check again, it says remaining use: Permanent.

^^
Sorry did not see it :/ and if this account doesn't go with'n a week i will consider buying it.
Quote Originally Posted by GeForce- View Post
Sorry did not see it :/ and if this account doesn't go with'n a week i will consider buying it.
I'm gone for 6 month tomorrow.

If no one buy it today, I'll re-sell it in 6 months.

I'll consider any offers even thought I said $70 minimum.

I'll decide if I sell it or not by the end of the day.
Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
I'm gone for 6 month tomorrow.

If no one buy it today, I'll re-sell it in 6 months.

I'll consider any offers even thought I said $70 minimum.

I'll decide if I sell it or not by the end of the day.
What form of payment?
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
What form of payment?
Paypal and/or e-bay gift cards only.
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?