QuestionQuick help afk bot coding

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Quick help afk bot coding
Could someone give me a brief tutorial or show me one explaining how to create a afk bot through this code? using c + +? Thank you.

Code:
while( TRUE )
{
if( GetTickCount() >= ( pow( 6000, 2 ) ) )
{
Sleep( 10 );
mouse_event( MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN, 0, 0, 0, 0 );
mouse_event( MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP, 0, 0, 0, 0 );
}
else
{
return;
}
}
mouse_event , will not work
it's patched i think !!
Quote Originally Posted by DarkPladin View Post
mouse_event , will not work
it's patched i think !!
Bitch please , learn english egy.

mouse_event function still working if you are inside a virtual machine tho, i am using it and hooking some function.
Quote Originally Posted by Palestine_Freedom View Post
Bitch please , learn english egy.

mouse_event function still working if you are inside a virtual machine tho, i am using it and hooking some function.
I have a virtual machine with 5 cows, so I need afk bot, please give me a tutorial explaining in detail, thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Fac[T]ion View Post
I have a virtual machine with 5 cows, so I need afk bot, please give me a tutorial explaining in detail, thanks.
just buy one
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


just buy one
From whom I buy?
Quote Originally Posted by Fac[T]ion View Post
From whom I buy?
idk - search the trading/buying/selling section
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


idk - search the trading/buying/selling section
I created a topic there, but I do not know if I'll succeed.
Quote Originally Posted by Fac[T]ion View Post
From whom I buy?
you can buy one from @rchayne
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post


you can buy one from @rchayne
Unable to get in touch with him through MPGH? Only by email?
Quote Originally Posted by Fac[T]ion View Post
Unable to get in touch with him through MPGH? Only by email?
you're saying that you can't talk with him?
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post


you're saying that you can't talk with him?
I got in touch with him, but so far no response.
Quote Originally Posted by Fac[T]ion View Post
I got in touch with him, but so far no response.
oh ok, just wait 'till he gets online
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post


oh ok, just wait 'till he gets online
Yes, but I could not get in touch via email MPGH but his personal email
Quote Originally Posted by Palestine_Freedom View Post
Bitch please , learn english egy.

mouse_event function still working if you are inside a virtual machine tho, i am using it and hooking some function.
YAh YAh , blabla go hack solitare/tetris :

1. mouse_event is blocked by game while you are ingame.
2. IT's a noob way to use it there are more "PRO" way's to do it.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us