DetectedSimple EU

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Approved, use at your own risk.
i dont have un injetor please help me out
@Hero can you approve the Base from IFlux in Source code section !
I just inject this says "Mpgh.net" or something like that...
But when I click F2, nothing. Why @JamesRo?
Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post
I just inject this says "Mpgh.net" or something like that...
But when I click F2, nothing. Why @JamesRo?
Either you're using a 64bit Windows, or an AMD processor...
[QUOTE=JamesRo;8186002]Either you're using a 64bit Windows, or an AMD processor...[/QUOgood it work but scope hack make me DC or Crossfire automatic closed.. hope you fix this thank you.. i like your hack
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Either you're using a 64bit Windows, or an AMD processor...
Win7 32 Bits
Intel Core i5
RADEON HD5860 (beast) - Is this a problem? Its a graphic card.
Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post


Win7 32 Bits
Intel Core i5
RADEON HD5860 (beast) - Is this a problem? Its a graphic card.
Well, it should work for you... Can you check if SeeGhost works?
Windows 8 - 64 Bit

NO WORK.

Weder Wallhack, noch SeeGhost
when i press F2 on keyboard do not works...why bro? @JamesRo

PS: I USE WINDOWS 7 64 bit.
no work windows vista 32
when i press F4 crossfire exits
eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy moron not you two sentences to explain that shibaniyati hack only works with 64b system
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us