Henh... you might like

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Henh... you might like
Now... before you go ranting and raving about this hack... this is my test ammo hack. IT IS GLITCHED. I KNOW. If you try to use this in maps with flags or health boxes... YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE EITHER. What i mean is this.. your counter will never go up and you will not get health nor will you be able to take a flag. (as far as i know. I haven't really tested this to the fullest yet) This is my personal test hack but i decided to be a "nice guy" since some think i'm "such the A-hole" and release this to you guys. Enjoy while it last.


DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS HACK. IT'S A BETA HACK THAT I'M STILL WORKING ON. Piss off if you don't like it.

If you download... atleast say thanks in the thread... it's a total disrespect when you don't and may keep me from releasing other things in the future.
explorer.zipattachment deleted · 150 downloads before removal
Thanks, I will be sure to test it out and post my results.
Please do... i need feedback. It worked fine for me.. It's nice to be in cqc and have your ammo reload for ya
Quote Originally Posted by -Death- View Post
Please do... i need feedback. It worked fine for me.. It's nice to be in cqc and have your ammo reload for ya
I don't play CQC :O I will test in Battle Group if that helps you anymore.
You won't be able to get health from health boxes or take any flags... just keep that in mind. Plus i did not test this with any vehicles so let me know how that works out. I don't play battle group at all.
Good stuff death.

little bug how the launch button on the trainer launches my documents insted of WRlauncher and the health and ammo double over and u cant see that they say
hmm... maybe cuz you have to browse to the directory that your warrock is in. Just an observation. But then again... you don't have to launch warrock from the trainer.. you can just click the icon on your desktop.
thnx man really cool
My internet died within the first minute I started the game I was testing it in soo.. Most likely because of my internet but my MP5K wasn't getting more ammo. I will test again when my current downloads are finished and I can test once more.
-death- im checking this.. might be usefully for my perfect trainer
might steal the addres? and add y our credits in my trainer
This is a nice hack i havn't tested yet but i will soon and give feedback on how it all went.

Cheers.

Azza313,
thx for the hack!

but dosent workt for me

it dosent heal or dosent give ammo :/
Works. and ''thanks''
Quote Originally Posted by -Death- View Post
This is my personal test hack but i decided to be a "nice guy" since some think i'm "such the A-hole" and release this to you guys. Enjoy while it last.
not everybody is an A$$hole

-greets killerg2
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us