ArrowPatchedSimple WallHack Memory[CFEU]

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Simple WallHack Memory[CFEU]
Hello to all!
Today I'm posting the latest version of my cheat for CFEU.
Wait you enjoy!

Windows Xp - OK
Windows Vista - No test
Windows 7 - OK
Windows 8 -OK




HotKeys:

WallHacker[F2]



Screen Shot




How To Use


How to USE?: SIMPLE!

1 = Download & Thank's.
2 = Download an injector of your choice.
Use this injector :http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...ndetected.html
@lolzinho25
3 =Disable your Antivirus .
4 = Run the injector as ADM.
proucure the Dll and select Options Auto-Inject and Close after inject!
After this process, run the game by patcher_cf.exe as Administrator,
located in the folder (Z8Games/Crossfire/patcher_cf.exe).


Scan

[Xⓘ] / [Xⓘ]

Credits

@6ixth
@Rullez
@dreek1
@XarutoUsoCrack
@FooChaos
@We11
@luizimloko
@Pingo
@VI

Aprove?: @iSmexy @heythere123 @Austin @BACKD00R
THANK'S
UnD CF EU_mpgh.net.rar27 KB · 907 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
Approved!!!!
Thank bro.
Not working for me... win 7 32 bits... i'm pressing F2 but nothing happens
Quote Originally Posted by mirceamrc View Post
Not working for me... win 7 32 bits... i'm pressing F2 but nothing happens
Me too.............
It don t work for me i get message: couldn t load libary

PLS HELP !!!!!!!
after inject : MSVCR100D.DLL
couldn t load libary
Quote Originally Posted by beachhead View Post
after inject : MSVCR100D.DLL
couldn t load libary
do you have MSVCR100D.DLL? If not, download it and put it on your cf folder. If it's still not working, put it in system32.
do this works really
Quote Originally Posted by 100xjose1 View Post
do this works really
yes it works, but not on all systems, go ahead and try it out ! If it doesn't work, well... then you have bad luck and can't use it !
Now it works but when i in game i press F2 i hear bipp but nothing happens
Is this work on X64 ?
Great job dude, I didn't tried yet, but it looks good
Quote Originally Posted by 6ixth View Post
Hello to all!
Today I'm posting the latest version of my cheat for CFEU.
Wait you enjoy!

Windows Xp - OK
Windows Vista - No test
Windows 7 - OK
Windows 8 -OK




HotKeys:

WallHacker[F2]



Screen Shot




How To Use


How to USE?: SIMPLE!

1 = Download & Thank's.
2 = Download an injector of your choice.
Use this injector :http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...ndetected.html
@lolzinho25
3 =Disable your Antivirus .
4 = Run the injector as ADM.
proucure the Dll and select Options Auto-Inject and Close after inject!
After this process, run the game by patcher_cf.exe as Administrator,
located in the folder (Z8Games/Crossfire/patcher_cf.exe).


Scan

[X] / [X]

Credits

@6ixth
@Rullez
@dreek1
@XarutoUsoCrack
@FooChaos
@We11
@luizimloko
@Pingo
@VI

Aprove?: @iSmexy @heythere123 @Austin @BACKD00R
THANK'S
Nice Job e Good hacker!!!
I love you <3 I haven't tried it, but I hope it works.
I'll edit this post when I tried
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?