Thread: Those Arabs....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post

I am an Arab, and I'm not a terrorist. And I don't support any kind of terrorism activity you dumb Czechian mother fucker.
    I don't care. Arabs have already shown, what they can do. So you can't blame me for what i think.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by krikavka View Post
    What? Never heard something that stupid like what you wrote. #1 - We are not communists. And even if yes, i'd rather be a communist than a terrorist. #2 - I didn't asked you, how many of them are Christians or Jewish, cause i don't care. For me, all of them are terrorists.
    Yeah maybe because you are stupid and Immature little kid...oh yes you were communists at one point you illiterate boy go read your books. Communists are much worse than terrorists as you can see in Stalin killed millions of innocents while the so called 'terrorists' have not even reached the thousand figures you idiot. You don't need to ask I will tell you anyway because you are retarded. Anyway we muslims do not practice terrorism and we do not believe nor do we promote terrorirsm. i know you will say something stupid like: 'ahhh Al-Quaeda are muslims and terrorists well listen here the Americans have been hiring the so called terrorists to do their dirty work in Syria' so you see we are not terrorists we do not believe the same thing as they do you need to broaden your mentality honestly you're like a little ten year old.

So you better shut your leaking mouth you Czechoslovakian fucker!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    FUCK ALL ARABS. LET THEM BOMB THEMSELVES!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZombieLandVendor For This Useful Post:

krikavka (06-10-2013),mitko16 (06-20-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Its just ridiculous how extreme they get in to their religion, some are willing to blow each other up over it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
    Dude you are stupid the thead says 'Arab'. Not all Arabs are muslims you idiot.
    I'm guessing you didn't read the thread. Temperrat specifically referred to the people with "Allah" in their signature ie Muslims. The only idiot here is you.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

I'm guessing you didn't read the thread. Temperrat specifically referred to the people with "Allah" in their signature ie Muslims. The only idiot here is you.
    You just proved you're a retard he said Arabs, then he referred to muslims which are Arabs( in this case) The only thing you proved is that you can't read nor can you understand lol. so shut the fuck up if you don't understand then don't say anything you ******
    Last edited by Mustafapi; 06-11-2013 at 02:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You just proved you're a retard he said Arabs, then he referred to muslims which are Arabs( in this case) The only thing you proved is that you can't read nor can you understand lol. so shut the fuck up if you don't understand then don't say anything you ******
    The only time he said Arab is in the thread title. In his actual post he was talking about Muslims (a lot happen to be Arab). He is raging about Muslims. You seem to have difficulty understanding that, but that's just par for the course in Syria where invalids reign free.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks

The only time he said Arab is in the thread title. In his actual post he was talking about Muslims (a lot happen to be Arab). He is raging about Muslims. You seem to have difficulty understanding that, but that's just par for the course in Syria where invalids reign free.
    If the thread title says 'Arab' then it means it is directly related to the post you fool at least try to understand I know it's difficult especially for your kind, but just attemp it once just to make yourself feel better. Look at the stats you illiterate obese ****** less than half are muslims. Most are Christian and Jewish lol major fail.

If the thread title says Arabs well then it means he is referring to Arabs wow you are so smart!

I don't even live in Syria anyway you obese mother fucker. So leave Syria out of this you this, focus on the topic. You don't even understand what the thread is about yet you're yapping about Syria??? Complete idiot go back to school come back when you know how to read and interpret effectively lol...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    If the thread title says 'Arab' then it means it is directly related to the post you fool at least try to understand I know it's difficult especially for your kind, but just attemp it once just to make yourself feel better. Look at the stats you illiterate obese ****** less than half are muslims. Most are Christian and Jewish lol major fail.

If the thread title says Arabs well then it means he is referring to Arabs wow you are so smart!

I don't even live in Syria anyway you obese mother fucker. So leave Syria out of this you this, focus on the topic. You don't even understand what the thread is about yet you're yapping about Syria??? Complete idiot go back to school come back when you know how to read and interpret effectively lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Temperat View Post
    Having in their signatures "Allah is the greatest " "There is no one but Allah" and more stuff...
    I mean this is a game hacking forum guys . WTF is wrong with you?
    And when someone trolls them they get mad...
    Yep. He's definitely only talking about Arabs and not Muslims...

Sorry I assumed you're Syrian because of your flag and because of how illiterate you are like the rest of Syria.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

mitko16 (06-20-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Interesting fact about this thread.
    Once i got in it... i had a bad case of diarreah and headed straight to the toiled not giving a shit towards this.
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Occidi de Pax For This Useful Post:

WarWood (06-30-2013)

Thanks

Yep. He's definitely only talking about Arabs and not Muslims...

Sorry I assumed you're Syrian because of your flag and because of how illiterate you are like the rest of Syria.
    Oh wow you are so smart dude!!! Do you know what an Arab is? No of course not uneducated obese mother fucker, why don't you do yourself a favor go look it up it will save you a lot of embarrassment lol. If the thread title says Arab then he is talking about Arabs that are muslims you idiot. I can see you don't know the difference between the two my sincere condolences kid . Wow coming from a retard like you hahaha look at you, probably didn't even finish school thats why you sound like a retard. Sigh can't read properly nor can you understand what is being said. Theres no hope for you. Lol obese kid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Oh wow you are so smart dude!!! Do you know what an Arab is? No of course not uneducated obese mother fucker, why don't you do yourself a favor go look it up it will save you a lot of embarrassment lol. If the thread title says Arab then he is talking about Arabs that are muslims you idiot. I can see you don't know the difference between the two my sincere condolences kid . Wow coming from a retard like you hahaha look at you, probably didn't even finish school thats why you sound like a retard. Sigh can't read properly nor can you understand what is being said. Theres no hope for you. Lol obese kid.
    Finally you concede he is talking about Muslims. We took quite a few posts for you to figure that one out. Typical Syrian.

Also your ad hominem reaks of 12 year old Muslim. You have my condolences for being indoctrinated into a life of misery.
    Last edited by Doc; 06-11-2013 at 05:01 AM.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

mitko16 (06-20-2013)

Thanks

Finally you concede he is talking about Muslims. We took quite a few posts for you to figure that one out. Typical Syrian.

Also your ad hominem reaks of 12 year old Muslim. You have my condolences for being indoctrinated into a life of misery.
    Hahah wow still no thought in any of your posts. He was talking about Arabs in the first place you dumb mother fucker! Lol look at that raging like a school boy hahah your intellectual level is terrible kid! So many posts in this thread and you cannot even understand what the topic is about, so learn to read or better go back to school you ******! Life of mysery? Oh boy here comes the childish mentality again! The only person woth a miserable life here is you, look how sad you are, shame kid living in Australia probably going to end up getting obese eating all those fast foods, infact you would be the definition of a pig now thats miserable. Haha what loser the only thing you proved is:

1) You lack the ability to read
    2) You lack the ability to understand
    3) You lack the ability to think critically about your statements
    4) showed everyone how dumb you are.

Do yourself a favor and go fuck yourself you sad obese ******. So goodbye kid try not to stuff yourself pig fucker..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Hahah wow still no thought in any of your posts. He was talking about Arabs in the first place you dumb mother fucker! Lol look at that raging like a school boy hahah your intellectual level is terrible kid! So many posts in this thread and you cannot even understand what the topic is about, so learn to read or better go back to school you ******! Life of mysery? Oh boy here comes the childish mentality again! The only person woth a miserable life here is you, look how sad you are, shame kid living in Australia probably going to end up getting obese eating all those fast foods, infact you would be the definition of a pig now thats miserable. Haha what loser the only thing you proved is:

1) You lack the ability to read
    2) You lack the ability to understand
    3) You lack the ability to think critically about your statements
    4) showed everyone how dumb you are.

Do yourself a favor and go fuck yourself you sad obese ******. So goodbye kid try not to stuff yourself pig fucker..
    Okay so if he's talking only about Arabs then do all Arabs praise Allah? Because that is the crux of his gripe. If only Muslims praise Allah then he is talking about Arab Muslims or Muslims in general. Comprende?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks

Okay so if he's talking only about Arabs then do all Arabs praise Allah? Because that is the crux of his gripe. If only Muslims praise Allah then he is talking about Arab Muslims or Muslims in general. Comprende?
    Of course I understand.

He is talking about Arab muslims. He wouldn't have mentioned Arab in the title if wasn't directed to them. So I believe this thread is about Arabs that are muslim and not non-Arabs be them muslim or any other faith.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast