250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :

AVA MPGH PROUD MEMBER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I hope you know that I was minion in AVA before Riddick came along. I've only ever deleted a thread for flaming maybe 3 times. Probably not even those many.

I never allowed leeching UAV Hacks. Its in the rules thread. Leeching hacks from NON MPGH MEMBERS onto the forum is allowed as long as the contain no advertisements and follow the uploading rules. This rule still stands.

You cannot edit and re-post a hack on MPGH, or a hack from an MPGH Member that was released on MGPH. And I don't know what you're smoking, but that's what I enforced after I figured out what was going on. Don't remember who informed me about it.

I delete threads that are pointless or spam and not related to AVA at all. Begging/Soliciting threads get deleted.

I don't care if you didn't like me as a Minion. You're gonna have to deal with me. Rules are rules. My job isn't to please you. Its to enforce the rules, keep the section clean. I do my job.

Anyway since you seem to not read anything, I was minion before Riddick was in the section. BACKD00R was there before me.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yballer24 View Post
    "Yes My English is Bad, If you have any problem, you can call the 911"
    when did you add dat lmao x'D

your too funny man
    i just added it, its to make sure flengo dont come saying your english is bad, since its the only thing he can say about me, am not a lier or anything else so...
    i wanted him to say it again so i would had answer : but atleast i can read what is write in size5 and in black color D:

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    I hope you know that I was minion in AVA before Riddick came along. I've only ever deleted a thread for flaming maybe 3 times. Probably not even those many.

I never allowed leeching UAV Hacks. Its in the rules thread. Leeching hacks from NON MPGH MEMBERS onto the forum is allowed as long as the contain no advertisements and follow the uploading rules. This rule still stands.

You cannot edit and re-post a hack on MPGH, or a hack from an MPGH Member that was released on MGPH. And I don't know what you're smoking, but that's what I enforced after I figured out what was going on. Don't remember who informed me about it.

I delete threads that are pointless or spam and not related to AVA at all. Begging/Soliciting threads get deleted.

I don't care if you didn't like me as a Minion. You're gonna have to deal with me. Rules are rules. My job isn't to please you. Its to enforce the rules, keep the section clean. I do my job.

Anyway since you seem to not read anything, I was minion before Riddick was in the section. BACKD00R was there before me.
    you did was but you was of the kind ''AFK'' i mean never there or talking, and yes you were one that allowed uav hack to be leeched, you cannot find any issue about what you did since you already did it, but well if you ever find a way to get back in time, tell me i want too
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    i just added it, its to make sure flengo dont come saying your english is bad, since its the only thing he can say about me, am not a lier or anything else so...
    i wanted him to say it again so i would had answer : but atleast i can read what is write in size5 and in black color D:

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

you did was but you was of the kind ''AFK'' i mean never there or talking, and yes you were one that allowed uav hack to be leeched, you cannot find any issue about what you did since you already did it, but well if you ever find a way to get back in time, tell me i want too
    Umm yeah I'm not gonna participate in AVA discussions or releases since I don't even play the game. I post every now and then when I can or have an opinion.

Please show me where I directly promoted the leeching and releases of edited clients that were posted by MPGH members. That is the exact thing I posted to stop.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...gulations.html

You needed to get permission to post edited clients. Rule still stands. Don't see anything unfair about it. If the original owner says yes, its no one else's business on what happens to that release.

More clarifications on that are posted bellow also. Dunno what you're on about.

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks

Umm yeah I'm not gonna participate in AVA discussions or releases since I don't even play the game. I post every now and then when I can or have an opinion.

Please show me where I directly promoted the leeching and releases of edited clients that were posted by MPGH members. That is the exact thing I posted to stop.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...gulations.html

You needed to get permission to post edited clients. Rule still stands. Don't see anything unfair about it. If the original owner says yes, its no one else's business on what happens to that release.

More clarifications on that are posted bellow also. Dunno what you're on about.
    this rule were added because of us, we did asked this rule, and its impossible to find those thread where you allowed leeching since you already deleted them a long time ago, but everyone that is there for more than a year will can say it ,

also just to make sure you understood what i wrote:

i didn't said you were the first to allow the leech of uav hack, lehsyrus was and his point wasn,t that bad just that it failed,
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    this rule were added because of us, we did asked this rule, and its impossible to find those thread where you allowed leeching since you already deleted them a long time ago, but everyone that is there for more than a year will can say it ,

also just to make sure you understood what i wrote:

i didn't said you were the first to allow the leech of uav hack, lehsyrus was and his point wasn,t that bad just that it failed,
    Before I came into AVA, the hacks were already being leeched and edited and released again. I never said they're allowed to do so. What I said is in the rules thread. I did however encourage users to release hacks. I did say leeching hacks is allowed, but they must comply to the forum rules and the rules posted up in the AVA section. The things that I wrote there.

I never made threads in AVA Discussion so yeah. Dunno what you're on about again.

How do you live in Canada and not know proper English.

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I just read 81 posts and am still confused trying to understand the main purpose of this thread.

• Contributor: October, 31th 2011
    • CA BR Minion: January, 03th 2012
    • CF AL Minion: April, 07th 2012
    • CA Minion: April, 15th 2012
    • CF Minion: July, 03th 2012
    • PB Minion: January, 25th 2013
    • AVA Minion : February, 02th 2013
    • Arctic Combat minion: April, 03th 2013
    • Warface Minion: April, 03th 2013

• Minion + : July 08th 2012
    • Moderator : January 21th 2013
    • Global Moderator : August 1st 2013

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BACKD00R For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (06-27-2013),Fluxie (06-29-2013)

Thanks

Before I came into AVA, the hacks were already being leeched and edited and released again. I never said they're allowed to do so. What I said is in the rules thread. I did however encourage users to release hacks. I did say leeching hacks is allowed, but they must comply to the forum rules and the rules posted up in the AVA section. The things that I wrote there.

I never made threads in AVA Discussion so yeah. Dunno what you're on about again.

How do you live in Canada and not know proper English.
    because am not from Ontario 1.

and of course you didn't create any thread in the discussion section, with the number you deleted (yes there was some that got deleted with a good reason) but other's weren't or maybe now you just understood how in bad position you were so you are now playing in defensive ? i dont know, but i can tell that its once people are in defensive that they fail

but well as i said ''maybe''

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
    I just read 81 posts and am still confused trying to understand the main purpose of this thread.
    well i dont think its really worth for ya,

you did(probatly still does but am not there to know) your minion job, you never really implicated yourself in those discussion that were there month's ago

anyways if you want, you can read what is wrote here and in the post of visual basic on AVA section, you should be able to understand everything, unless the reply has been deleted
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 06-27-2013 at 06:01 PM.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    because am not from Ontario 1.

and of course you didn't create any thread in the discussion section, with the number you deleted (yes there was some that got deleted with a good reason) but other's weren't or maybe now you just understood how in bad position you were so you are now playing in defensive ? i dont know, but i can tell that its once people are in defensive that they fail

but well as i said ''maybe''
    I'm not in defensive nor was I ever in offense. This thread isn't about me, but I guess you just turned it into that.

If you have problems with any staff, post about it in the Staff Dispute section with some proof or evidence. I don't know why everyone complains about matters long after they've happened. You're not gonna get anything by doing that.

Really to me, I don't care what you say here. If you want to make an official complaint, I invite you to do so. Since that will be a real matter.

Staff Disputes - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
    lmao backdoor, it aight. btw is combat arms dead?
    TRADES COMPLETED: 38

25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :

AVA MPGH PROUD MEMBER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by yballer24 View Post
    btw is combat arms dead?
    Mostly XD

Hopefully it should pickup some activity during the summer. It seems to be doing so right now with the hack releases coming back to regular, or more of it at least.

Still not the way it used to be.

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks

I'm not in defensive nor was I ever in offense. This thread isn't about me, but I guess you just turned it into that.

If you have problems with any staff, post about it in the Staff Dispute section with some proof or evidence. I don't know why everyone complains about matters long after they've happened. You're not gonna get anything by doing that.

Really to me, I don't care what you say here. If you want to make an official complaint, I invite you to do so. Since that will be a real matter.

Staff Disputes - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games
    am not turning this into you, i explained what happened, and you wasn't ok if we talk about you actually its because you was saying i lied in the long text reply so am showing you proof that actually you understand clearly,

this thread is about ccman leeching, and is still about it, the only ''sidetrack'' (may be a wrong word) is because of what i said above this line

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

btw if you want to ban a leecher its easy
    even if i said them it will works

1. make him mad and break some rules
    2. let him think he is ''owning'' you and make him fail
    3. let him think you are mad which make him think he is winning the conversation, which make him easy to own

those are the ways i used to get ban 3-4/4-5 of the biggest leechers in the AVA section, including HOOSIER
    and of course am hated by many people here
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 06-27-2013 at 06:12 PM.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    !HOOSIER! was the worst
    TRADES COMPLETED: 38

25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :