PatchedPokeMMO - Multibot

Posts 1–15 of 63 · Page 1 of 5
PokeMMO - Multibot

PokeMMO - MultiBOT




We are back!



Features

  • Fighting and automatic heal if PP are empty
  • Fast leveling
  • Low and high Level Pokémon usable
  • Shiny-Catcher[Beta]
  • Coinbot
  • Chat Spam
  • Easy to use!
  • FREE (for ever)!



Things that may get patched Later:
  • New levelbot locations.
  • Magnemite and Magneton catcher(Metalcoat)


Changelog:
 
Changelog:

1.3.2:New Release
[FIXED]Now works with current game version.
[NEW]Added Coinbot.
[NEW]Reworked GUI.
[NEW]Shiny-Cather(Beta) added.
1.1(Beta):Patch
[NEW]Second Pokemon gets chosen if first one dies
[NEW]Auto forget new Moves
[NEW]Configurable keyconfiguration-tab
[REMOVED]Anti-AFK (caused Buggs and useless now)
1.0.7.1(Beta):Hotfix
[FIXED]Antidetect
1.0.7(Beta):Beta Release
[NEW]New Script (Standalone Version)
[NEW]Gui added
[NEW]Autoheal
[NEW]Antikick
[NEW]Antidetect
[NEW]Universal Fishing-Bot
[NEW]Chat Spam
[FIXED]Performance
1.3(Alpha):Fix for current game version
[FIXED]Performance
1.2.7(Alpha):First Release



Overview
 
Overview







Install

1.Download the ".zip" an unpack it somewhere

2.Start PokeMMO and login.

3.Start the Bot (.exe)

4.Adjust the Game with the button on the startup-tab every time before running any bots.

Instructions

 
Instructions

LevelBot

1.Set your Game to Windowed-Mode and your Favorite Keyconfiguration Ingame and in the Keyconfiguration-Tab as well! (Change FPS Limit to 30/40 to fix laggs)

2.Go to "Cinnabar Island" then go to the location shown in the picture


3.Move the Pokemon you want to use to the 1. Party-Slot and your strongest attack to the first position, 2nd and 3rd used sometimes if Antidetect is checked

4.Put a fishing rod on the third hotkey-slot. Use a bad fishing rod for your low level Pokemons and a better one for higher levels!

5.Press "Control+A" to Start the Bot, "Control+S" to Stop (or use the buttons in the Levelbot-Cinnabar tab)

Note: If you meet a shiny the bot will try to catch it with all the pokeballs you have!

IMPORTANT! Your Pokemon must have 4 Attacks learned already! (Working to fix that)


Chat - Spam

1.Go to the "Chat - Spam" tab

2.Write the text you want to spam

3.Set the time intervall for the message

4.Hit start (Control+1) - to Stop hit Stop (Control+2)


Coinbot

1.Go to the game corner in Caledon City and interact with the slot machines there.


2.If you have this ^window^ in-game move to the "Coinbot" tab an press Start(Ctrl+3) to stop press Stop(Ctrl+4).



***Warning***

May not works with any Graphic-Patches or Mods (including DS-ROMS)!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
I clearly do not recommend running a bot unattended.
IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BANS OR PUNISHMENT!


Post bugs and erros in this thread to help improving this bot

Virustotal:
1.3.2:Virustotal
Jotti:
1.3.2:Jotti
pokemmo_multibot_1_3_2_mpgh.net.zip390 KB · 7,725 downloads 5/65 malicious
Thanks bro!
thanks..going to try it
It keep saying the game must be running when i push adjust game.
Quote Originally Posted by Eyerish View Post
It keep saying the game must be running when i push adjust game.

You have to start pokemmo.exe before adjusting.
I did still not working :S

---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

it works, had to use it as administrator
Quote Originally Posted by Eyerish View Post
I did still not working :S

---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

it works, had to use it as administrator
Sorry, I forgot to mention this
Quick question, do you have to have the game open while doing it or can you browse other things like Netflix?
Quote Originally Posted by Isranging View Post
Quick question, do you have to have the game open while doing it or can you browse other things like Netflix?
You can't the game must be open and in front for the bot to work. You could use a VM (VirtualMachine) to use the bot and PKMMMO an do your stuff on your main OS.
Keep trying to start this bot, it closes both PokeMMO and the program itself after 10 seconds or so and it says;
"For your own safty! Or you do something Wrong."
Not sure what I could be doing wrong, Fishing Rod is in the third spot on the key items, and keyconfig is set to 3, along with everything else corresponding.

Started the program in administration mode, but still the same result.

Am I doing something stupid I just can't see? :/

*Sorted it*
Had to have 'F3' in instead of '3'

The mistakes we make eh?

Awesome program, cheers!
Couple things, Do you have a personal bot you use? In return I can make GFX for your thread?
Also, Would you mind making a Trainer that walks in digletts cave, trains there and runs back for more HP?
My fire type can't seem to kill water types I get from fishing.

EDIT: Also, A bot for safari cave would be amazing!
Quote Originally Posted by Isranging View Post
Couple things, Do you have a personal bot you use? In return I can make GFX for your thread?
Also, Would you mind making a Trainer that walks in digletts cave, trains there and runs back for more HP?
My fire type can't seem to kill water types I get from fishing.

EDIT: Also, A bot for safari cave would be amazing!
Of course I made some bots I'm only using myself :P but I will publish 2 of them in the next update...
P.S. can you give me any reference on GFX you already made?

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jammycar View Post
hey Lolleko everytime i try and "Adjust game" it seems to be PokeMMO detects it as the pokemmo windows renames itself to "Nice try developer" any ideas?
Could you give me more information? I'm not sure what's your problem :P
hey Lolleko everytime i try and "Adjust game" it seems to be PokeMMO detects it as the pokemmo windows renames itself to "Nice try developer" any ideas?
Hey,

my bot was working really well until today when I tried to level up my Gyrados... I click adjust game and start the bot and then for some reason the bot will open my Gyrados fight menu and just stay stuck then I get kicked for being AFK... O_o Can anyone help please?
Posts 1–15 of 63 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?