A4Tech V3/5/7 Bloody 2 Ultra Core 3 full version

Posts 1–15 of 398 · Page 1 of 27
A4Tech V3/5/7 Bloody 2 Ultra Core 3 full version
Is it possible to crack/hack or use keygen to get full version of program for A4tech V series mouse?
This program is trial and doesnt have all features unlocked but there is option to add activation code to open all features.
Program: Actvation payment: Stupid marketing make me pay 20$ for mouse and another 20$ to fully use it. I would be really thankful if someone could crack it.
I agree........
I found lots of people asking for full version of this program but there is no working link or anything. Is it possible that they made so good protection so it is impossible to crack it?
Pls, how to crack or apply reg file on this bloody software to ulock it ?
I just bought this mouse,end i dont know what i did but my software is activated....i downloaded the software from official site end just installed.
So far it shows that it is activated (end its bocked by firewall).
Anyways is someone could crack it or make a keygen for it,it would be nice.
up !!!!!!!!!!!!
This is latest version software from official bloody mouse site, pls any solution for crack, register or etc is welcomme, thx.
Chcecking google every day but there is no solution yet. However i found Oscar Editor for old A4tech x7 series so i still hope they will crack this one - v series too.
I am with the team. Crack needed.
Anyone see this
Looks like we have another meteorite arrive quickly to the Chelyabinsk than the crack for Core3 do.
Bloody 3 (Multilanguage)
V2/V3/V4/V5/V7/V8
WindowsXP/Vista/Windows7/Windows8
USB(2.0/3.0)
V13.0227 (2013-02-28)
http://www.bloody.tw/cn/driver/Bloody3_V13.0227A.zip

I feel there will be problems with the crack ....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alukard_X !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Хватит людям душу травить!
Сделай жест - выложи так нужное всем, и заяви свету какой ты крутой ПЕРЕЦ
Looks like setup.exe error, but at least we are step closer to working file.

all working............
EDIT: Is Bloody 3 working for you? because when i download it and try to install it will give me error.
Posts 1–15 of 398 · Page 1 of 27
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?