DetectedWallHack | MAT

Posts 1–15 of 82 · Page 1 of 6
WallHack | MAT
Hello guy ! a few day ago someone PM me in facebook about new hack, i told him i will release a wallhack ! today is the day

Test :
AttackOnline = Working
MAT Cib= Working
Xshot= Working
Someone Can Test Other MAT And Report Here !
Working on both Window7 & Xp
Screen Shoot :



How to Inject on Window XP?
Suggestion to use Process Hacker 1.11
Download and Install ProcessHacker 1.11 (Google it)
Open Process Hacker 1.11
Right click on MAT.exe
Select Miscellaneous
Inject DLL...
Find My DLL and Double Click

How to Inject with Window7?
Simple, just Download it here ReachBot Multi-Tools[Read Instution First]
Click On Injector Button
Or Browse C/Progeam File/ReachBot Tools/ And Run Injector As Adm
Type In MAT.exe
Select My DLL... And Inject


Virus Scan :
[O/47]
[O/22]

Credits :
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1152203" target="_blank">ReachBot</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->


Approve :
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=741905" target="_blank">Hero</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->

Download And Thanks For More Hack & Update
ReachBot WallHack_mpgh.net.rar4 KB · 2,525 downloads Clean
I will test it on windows 8
Quote Originally Posted by NewCode View Post
I will test it on windows 8
okay thank you

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DouljaKing View Post
Usually when I use any wall-hacks i get auto-booted after a while in the game and I'm not a good bypasser. Do I really need process hacker 1.1?
I have Process hacker 2.
what OS you using?
Usually when I use any wall-hacks i get auto-booted after a while in the game and I'm not a good bypasser. Do I really need process hacker 1.1?
I have Process hacker 2.
Quote Originally Posted by udin97 View Post
it is gozilla wallhack .....
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/324-missio...-wallhack.html
work in all MAT version include CiB .....
Difference code ? got it from my friend !

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DouljaKing View Post
@ReachBot Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit
Try using Handly Tools [Link Below]
@ReachBot I already have it what do i do with it?. If I press Bypass tool will it auto bypass it for me?
Quote Originally Posted by DouljaKing View Post
@ReachBot I already have it what do i do with it?. If I press Bypass tool will it auto bypass it for me?
no... plus bypass tools is detected :3
Quote Originally Posted by ReachBot View Post
no... plus bypass tools is detected :3
so, what tools to use?
Quote Originally Posted by Invader-Zim View Post


so, what tools to use?
AttackOnline Hacker Still use this Bypass tool But They have Edited it,
Quote Originally Posted by ReachBot View Post
AttackOnline Hacker Still use this Bypass tool But They have Edited it,
ouh how about MAT? it new bypass tools?
Quote Originally Posted by Invader-Zim View Post


ouh how about MAT? it new bypass tools?
like reachbot said it detected ....
i will use it on MAT CIB for window XP.
Posts 1–15 of 82 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us