WTSTrusted/Vouched Elo Boosting - NA

Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
Trusted/Vouched Elo Boosting - NA
Hi there guys, I'm a long-time league player who has never boosted or been banned for it, but has poured thousands of hours into this game I love. My financial situation has changed things. I like helping people, most of my experience in boosting is through my friends' accounts

For a low rate, I'll climb to the league and division of your choosing, guaranteed, or your money will be refunded.

Want Skype updates every time I win a promotion series? Done!
In-game updates and gameplay tips? No problem!
A fun or unorthodox build that I used in your last game? Of course!

I'm here to serve you, whether you want to go up three tiers or just a division or two.

I know prices are a little higher than before, but please understand that our boosters are hard workers, it is not fair for them to get 9$ for a bronze 5 boost with an lp gain of 5

$15 per Bronze Division
$25 per Silver Division
$35 per Gold Division
$50 per Plat Division

I will also be offering Duo Q'ing on NA server for the cost of only $4 per win (you will not be paying for losses)

I also have teamviewer, It's an app that lets you log onto your account on my computer removing the risk of you being scammed

Please message me through Skype: thetragichero679

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Review:
Job Done: Bronze 1 to Silver 5
Time taken: 7 hours
Wins/Losts: 10/0
Overall scores: 152/46/75
Overall rating: 10/10

Comments: Hardly took a break. Won all games. Nice guy. Amazing ADC from what I've seen from spectating. One of the best boosters ever. Duo with me sometime? Carry as that ADC lol.
most recent boosts:

Bump! Ready to take orders
Before orders you should get some vouches...That's how it works here...Good Luck(I can vouch for ya but i'm not what they name "trusted" member...but if you are looking for a voucher i'm here
+1 Vouch. Did do some vouch games for me
Wanna do some vouch games?
I will be doing vouch games on NA only, my workers are currently busy on other servers
Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke1997 View Post
I will be doing vouch games on NA only, my workers are currently busy on other servers
I'm on NA. Btw what tier and division are you? And what role do you main?
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


I'm on NA. Btw what tier and division are you? And what role do you main?
I am Diamond 5 and I main ADC, Top, And Mid
Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke1997 View Post
I am Diamond 5 and I main ADC, Top, And Mid
Added you on Skype, how far can you boost?
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


Added you on Skype, how far can you boost?
I can boost up to Platinum 5
Boost started.
Job: Bronze 1 to Silver 5

Review will come later.


---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Guy got a pentakill.
Vouch for this guy! Did my promo to gold as vouch game
mzbp.jpg44 KB · 35 downloads
Just finished the bronze-silver vouch game
Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke1997 View Post
Just finished the bronze-silver vouch game
Lol I saw the first half of the game and I was like...this trust is winning...oh no. Guess it turned around lol.


---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Review:
Job Done: Bronze 1 to Silver 5
Time taken: 7 hours
Wins/Losts: 10/0
Overall scores: 152/46/75
Overall rating: 10/10

Comments: Hardly took a break. Won all games. Nice guy. Amazing ADC from what I've seen from spectating. One of the best boosters ever. Duo with me sometime? Carry as that ADC lol.
Going to be purchasing a GoldV to GoldIII tomorrow..possibly all the way to PlatV if all goes well!...allready talked to booster seems like a nice guy great prices!
Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?